Playstation 4 News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
    I'm not impressed
    Same thing I said. Maybe those are not the real graphics, and if they are, they're still in development. Those graphics in that video can be pulled off by the PS3 I think, by using it to it's full potential. For example, look at the final games of PS2, like Resident Evil 4. The HD version of that game, there are actually some parts that you can mistake for PS3 graphics. To me at least. I'm sure the last batch of games that come out for the PS3 will use the PS3 graphics to it's full potential and it would be close to looking like next gen graphics.

Comment

what they gonna remake the games? i thought only in movies where remaking happens...

Comment

A date is set for the announcement of the PS4.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/n...bruary-20.html

Comment

Here are some current next gen games which are still in it's production,

Star wars 1313

watchdogs

cyberpunk 2077

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

Agni's Philoshopy (FFXV)

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
            Here are some current next gen games which are still in it's production
            I thought all if these except for the last one are PS3 games in development?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I thought all if these except for the last one are PS3 games in development?
              I think all apart from Metal gear solid are next generation, February 20th we should be shown the unveiling of the new ps4.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Same thing I said. Maybe those are not the real graphics, and if they are, they're still in development. Those graphics in that video can be pulled off by the PS3 I think, by using it to it's full potential. For example, look at the final games of PS2, like Resident Evil 4. The HD version of that game, there are actually some parts that you can mistake for PS3 graphics. To me at least. I'm sure the last batch of games that come out for the PS3 will use the PS3 graphics to it's full potential and it would be close to looking like next gen graphics.
                thats just an U4 engine video reel. and no, a ps3 could not pull that off. i'm surprised people are "unimpressed" visually that looked stunning, incredible particle effects and shaders.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                  thats just an U4 engine video reel. and no, a ps3 could not pull that off. i'm surprised people are "unimpressed" visually that looked stunning, incredible particle effects and shaders.
                  I'm just used to massive jumps in graphics. From PSOne to PS2 was a crazily impressive difference. It had everyone and their mothers asking, "How the hell will they make gaming more real than this?", Then they did just that from PS2 to PS3...Now most PS2 games look crappy compared to the PS3. You got God of War and Resident Evil 4 that were ahead of it's time graphically, and a few other games.

If these videos are really next gen graphics, it's really not making me[and from the looks of it, other people] go WOW what a difference from PS3/XBox 360 OH MY GOD! It's more like a calm: "Mmm, I see the graphical enhancement there".

Comment

why change the controller?

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                      and no, a ps3 could not pull that off.
                      I'm going by what I see visually. RE4HD and GoW in HD looks to me, from my gameplay experience and own eyes, to hold it's own against PS3 graphics. My best friend has a huge HDTV, went I went in to his house he was playing RE4 HD on the PS3. I swore I asked him in excitement, "Is that a Resident Evil 4 remake for PS3 or what?". I genuinely thought the graphics were not too far off of PS3 graphics. It was just a PS2 game in HD and slightly enhanced graphics.

I'm sure the PS3 can pull this off too with one of it's last batch of games using the PS3's full potential.

Comment

Working...
                      X