Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Chuck Berry R.I.P :(

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/18/en...ck-berry-dies/

Sad day

I can't say I'm too sad because I seriously thought he died in the 90s. Just being honest. But he is a legend, one of the most influential guitarists of all-time. It's amazing how he outlived a lot of younger guitar players and classic rock bands who looked up to him.

R.I.P. Chuck Berry

Comment

ol Chuck finally taking that dirt nap. He had one helluva life. Invented Rock N Roll, ****ed many white whores and survived some criminal charges that would have landed him in jail for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I can't say I'm too sad because I seriously thought he died in the 90s. Just being honest. But he is a legend, one of the most influential guitarists of all-time.

R.I.P. Chuck Berry
        probably better that you didnt remember what he did after the 90's........no really, you do NOT want to know what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
          probably better that you didnt remember what he did after the 90's........no really, you do NOT want to know what he did.
          I heard about that, I actually thought that happened before the 90s.

Comment

I've heard the name before but don't know who he is

Comment

Isn't he like 100 years old?

Comment

This thread is ****ing sad, too many ****ing morons who know nothing bout anything commenting...

**** all of you, RIP to a legend of the highest degree... Let me say again, **** all of the snarky ass posters who commented before. You are all muzzies or even worse. fuckboys.

Comment

I always assumed he has passed like 20+ years back.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X