Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Crawford is Tougher Fight For Khan, I Wanted Khan-Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    I don't think so.
    Brook flattens Khan in about 3 rounds almost always and with Khans biscuit chin he can always make you look foolish but stylistically Khan presents real problems for Crawford and I am just not sold Crawford has enough pop or the ability to put Khan away when he does inevitably fade as always.

I want to see Brook but this is the right move for Amir, win or lose.
    Dude, Khan got dropped, wobbled and almost got stopped by Samuel Vargas.....

Comment

Personally I believe Brook is more faded and shot than Khan.

Khan still has ambition whereas Brook is content feeding on Zefaras and Frankie Gavins until something comes knocking on his door. Khan at least chases something bigger than better (Floyd, Pac, Canelo, Crawford etc) whereas Brook has just chased Khan.

That to me indicates a serious lack of ambition.

Comment

And yet Brook will fight another tomato can in hopes that he gets to fight Khan some day. I dont get all this hype or elite status people give Brook when he has beaten 1 legit opponent in his whole career. It took him over 10 years to do it as well as he was content fighting euro bums.

Comment

Originally posted by CasperUK View Post
          Personally I believe Brook is more faded and shot than Khan.

Khan still has ambition whereas Brook is content feeding on Zefaras and Frankie Gavins until something comes knocking on his door. Khan at least chases something bigger than better (Floyd, Pac, Canelo, Crawford etc) whereas Brook has just chased Khan.

That to me indicates a serious lack of ambition.
          They both looked appalling in their last contests against very average fighters .They are as shot as each other.If Khan goes down and is saved twice by the bell against Sammy he's shot.If Brook is hit as much as he was by Mr. average he's shot.Either of Brooks eyes start swelling now it's over....both shot!

Comment

Well of course it is this is a tougher fight. Khan/Brook is a 50/50 grudge match against 2 damaged goods fighters neither of which are current world champs or a threat to any world champs fighters. Both a shell of what they once were as a result of multiple brutal losses. Crawford is a prime undefeated elite top P4P fighter. This won't be competitive, no matter what you think of Khan against Brook it's competitive because of how bad and damaged Brook also is. lol

Comment

I honestly believe Brook never reached his potential (too late now) I think he is better than what ppl give him credit for but jesus outside of spence and golovkin he has had some terrible match ups

but can you really slate the guy? he fought golovkin when he had zero business being in there with him and he also took the spence fight when his whole team told him not to least he had balls when he was put on the spot just think he could have been better prepared if he fought more legit competition regularly plus he would ko khan stone dead imo

and khan vs crawford is a terrible mismatch wait and see khan is going to get destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Dude, Khan got dropped, wobbled and almost got stopped by Samuel Vargas.....

Khan still got up and won.
                I personally feel Crawford is a bit feather fisted personally and he's not a great finisher by any stretch. People might scoff but Vargas probably hits harder than Crawford.

I expect he probably will drop Khan at some point but simply dropping him isn't enough.

Crawford is much better technically than Vargas but its actually the more technically sound and athletic fighters that don't really trouble Khan.

Comment

Despite himself Hearn said something true

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Khan still got up and won.
                    I personally feel Crawford is a bit feather fisted personally and he's not a great finisher by any stretch. People might scoff but Vargas probably hits harder than Crawford.

I expect he probably will drop Khan at some point but simply dropping him isn't enough.

Crawford is much better technically than Vargas but its actually the more technically sound and athletic fighters that don't really trouble Khan.
                    Plus Khan is actually quite decent against southpaws. I don't think Crawford is the killer people make him out to be.

Comment

Do you think Eddie Hearn ever gets tired of talking? Cause I'm tired of listening to him talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X