Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why vote Democrat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No earthly idea why anyone would vote for the most self destructive force this country's ever seen or the most feckless opposition party imaginable. Both major parties suck eggs in the US, absolutely laughable choices this election.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Because there is no alternative to democrats for reasonable people that's the problem with a two party system it's either a somewhat racist religious fanatics or democrats
      Incase u dont know

"Liberals point to the people he associated with or that he opposed Barry Goldwater as proof that MLK was a Democrat. There is considerable evidence that he was not a Democrat. Martin Luther King Sr. was a Republican, that would almost certainly make his son a Republican."

Republican is a government for the people!!!

Less government involvement bruh

Republican being a racist government is completely false
      Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 08-18-2016, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Trump is a business man and knows how to generate money. We need someone who will re-ignite the entrepreneurial spirit for the small business owner which is what ultimately enriches local communities.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          Incase u dont know

"Liberals point to the people he associated with or that he opposed Barry Goldwater as proof that MLK was a Democrat. There is considerable evidence that he was not a Democrat. Martin Luther King Sr. was a Republican, that would almost certainly make his son a Republican."

Republican is a government for the people!!!

Less government involvement bruh

Republican being a racist government is completely false
          More of that liberal narrative. They spout that stuff yet don't bring up who was for slavery or who ended slavery. They think that if they erase history based on an alleged PC oriented agenda (hiding and or eliminating renditions of race related history from texts), eventually no one will remember or know the truth and they can claim the Democrats liberated African Americans.

My sig shows you the kind of people that the head Democrats look up to.

Comment

the democrat party takes liberal stances on social issues to appeal to white liberals while they employ plantation politics under the guise of "free stuff" on willfully ignorant blacks and other minorities.
            Last edited by John Barron; 08-18-2016, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              U cant be a republican if u vote for more government

thats the whole concept of being a republican ://

Its like saying your vegetarian but u eat meat :////

Its stoopidity
              I won't put my party ahead of my country, and btw johnson says he wants to make less goverment to, but right now we need someone who knows what he's doing, I would have supported Trump over Sanders but not over Clinton

Comment

Working...
              X