Why vote Democrat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why vote Democrat

Correct me if i am wrong

why does people vote for democrat if democrat is MORE GOVERNMENT AND LESS PEOPLE?

doesnt that mean less freedom?

one thing i hate is their view in taking away my gun
    isnt that a perfect way for an easy GOVERNMENT CONTROL?

i found that all over the world, USA is the only heavily armed citizen.
    THIS MEANS IF ANY COUNTRY TRY TO INVADE US they are making one BIG MISTAKE!!!!
    Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 08-18-2016, 05:27 PM.

The Republican Party’s most important core beliefs, as outlined on their national committee website, are as follows:

The best government for the people is one that is closest to the people, and therefore the government should not interfere unless they are needed.
    The strength of the nation lies within the individuals who live in the country, and therefore feel that the individual’s freedom, dignity, and responsibility must come first and foremost in our government.
    Free enterprise and encouraging individual initiative are what has brought the country economic prosperity in the past, and what will continue to bring it prosperity today.
    The government must practice fiscal responsibility, and allow its people to keep the money that they work for.
    America should work to protect national freedom first, while working to spread peace, freedom, and human rights in the world.

Comment

A bunch of them seem to think the Democratic party is for minorities and the Republican party is racist... if they actually looked up party history they would know better but they are mostly ignorant people that wouldn't care anyway. A lot of them have cognitive dissonance. I think a lot of them like the handouts too. They would rather receive welfare than to actually work. Look at the videos of the moronic ****s saying **** like, "I'm votin Obama cuz he gave me a free fone."

Comment

The republican party is dead since they nominated trump, I'm a republican and I will either vote Johnson or Clinton, sorry Trump isn't a consiritve

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          The republican party is dead since they nominated trump, I'm a republican and I will either vote Johnson or Clinton, sorry Trump isn't a consiritve
          U cant be a republican if u vote for more government

thats the whole concept of being a republican ://

Its like saying your vegetarian but u eat meat :////

Its stoopidity

Comment

Hilary Clinton can't get even get through a speech without reading off her notes. It's really embarrassing. I have no idea why anyone would vote for a woman that stupid and medically unfit.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Hilary Clinton can't get even get through a speech without reading off her notes. It's really embarrassing. I have no idea why anyone would vote for a woman that stupid and medically unfit.
              Its not even the candidate
              But the whole concept of a democratic government for me is

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                Its not even the candidate
                But the whole concept of a democratic government for me is
                If I was American I would not vote democrat but having Hilary as the candidate is the cherry on top of ineptitude.

Comment

welfare bums

Comment

Because there is no alternative to democrats for reasonable people that's the problem with a two party system it's either a somewhat racist religious fanatics or democrats

Comment

Working...
                    X