Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What British fighter could actually be a challange to Canelo?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What British fighter could actually be a challange to Canelo?..

I must say it's grown old watching Canelo beat the piss out of us Limeys.

Who could actually provide him with a test?.

Macklin has the power to spark him, but can he handle Canelo's power?.

It would be a war with Martin Murray.

Barker box him off the back foot in a boring fight.

I think Brook could outbox him.

Barker, he has very good speed

I was surprised at how fast canelo looked last night. He is improving and already has very good technique. Hard to say if he will ever reach the level of Barrera/morales/Marquez, he is too easy to hit imo.

I am not sure how canelo makes 154, he weighed around 170 last night

Comment

not sure,maybe barker with his boxing skills but ginger boy smashes up the rest.

brook needs to fight someone good before i make my mind up about him,at the moment canelo would be too stong and too big for him

Comment

David Haye would spark Canelo out.

Comment

Its hard to pick ANYONE over Canelo in the division but I think Prince Arron is the best bet we have.

Seriously though I think Canelo fights like a surgeon. Man has the power and the skills to stay at the top for a long time. To even KO guy like Williams, Cotto and Angulo.

He's been in my scrapbook for a while but now he's going on the contender for ATG page along with the likes of Khan and Ortiz.

Comment

Martin Murray i believe could take Canelo's punches, but i think Barker would fold.

Barker hase always looked vulnerable to me when the heat is on him and i think Canelo's body shots would destroy him.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
              Martin Murray i believe could take Canelo's punches, but i think Barker would fold.

Barker hase always looked vulnerable to me when the heat is on him and i think Canelo's body shots would destroy him.
              maybe macklin,he likes a tear up and he would be bigger,not sure about murray though

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
                David Haye would spark Canelo out.
                hahahaha Carl Froch!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  maybe macklin,he likes a tear up and he would be bigger,not sure about murray though
                  What's your thoughts on his fight with Schturm?.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
                    What's your thoughts on his fight with Schturm?.
                    hes going to get beat,if her keeps going forward to make it a war then strum will just pick him off and bloody up his face for a late stoppage,if he boxes clever then he loses a ud,i just cant see him winning it to be honest

Comment

Working...
                    X