Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What British fighter could actually be a challange to Canelo?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idk if any of the brits can beat canelo

Comment

it's time for the secret weapon....

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        it's time for the secret weapon....

lol.................gary ****ing locket......

Comment

haha, love that pic of Locket.

Seriously though, I don't think any Brit south of 168 is capable of handling Alvarez.

Comment

Let's be real here, Rhodes already lost to Lockett and was never that good. The same with Matthew Hatton.

I was surprised Rhodes happened because he isn't that good a fighter and hasn't got the power to respect.

Comment

Nope our top fighters aren't fighting around that weight atm.. Unless he comes up and gets KTFO by Froch

Comment

I don't think there are any British fighters around Alvarez's weight that could give him a real test.

Brook hasn't fought at a high enough level to prepare him for a fighter of Alvarez's caliber.

Martin Murray isn't impressive, has little power, and would get viciously beaten.

A fight against Barker would be close due to his style and elusiveness, but Alvarez would outwork him over 12.

Macklin isn't that good either and has fought distinctly average competition for much of his prime. Alvarez would stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                  Its hard to pick ANYONE over Canelo in the division but I think Prince Arron is the best bet we have.

Seriously though I think Canelo fights like a surgeon. Man has the power and the skills to stay at the top for a long time. To even KO guy like Williams, Cotto and Angulo.

He's been in my scrapbook for a while but now he's going on the contender for ATG page along with the likes of Khan and Ortiz.
                  Alvarez loses to Angulo and Pwilly..He might get to Cotto at this time..

Comment

Alvarez would stop all of them.

Who would have thought lickle Matt Hatton the welterweight would be the toughest of the lot.

Barker is too vulnerable and gets stopped early.

Macklin might actually win a round and get stopped late.

Canelo would walk right through Murray.

Brook is too small and gets absolutely chinned.

Comment

No one at around the weight.Brook is very skilled but inexperienced and a 147lb.Barker is european level at best Beglechiam was robbed in there fight of a draw and Alvarez is so much better then Beglechiam.Prince Arron is actually decent but gets beat right now.Matthew Macklin is overrated and could drain himself anyway at that weight

Comment

Working...
                      X