No announcement yet.

Anyone else here doesn't believe Sugar Adam Ali's BS about owning 5 bars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sup View Post
    I'm sure he owns a few. I don't know about 5 though, a lot of people exaggerate on the internet.

Like when I say my peen is 8 inches you can safely subtract 5 inches. Oops I mean 2 inches.

I got 8 inches (internet inches to be exact) too.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      I threw up in all of them.

hopefully they were massive geysers.

Comment

No, I don't. Only Butler makes money. The rest of us are broke bums unworthy of his presence.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          Yeah, I find it hard to believe also.

He's posting on here 24/7 yet allegedly owns all these commercial properties and restaurant, he's this high flying guy yet makes like 100 posts a day.

If he was really what he claimed, he wouldn't have time to post on here.
          I've never thought about it or cared, but this is true. I work with multiple bar, restaurant owners, and land developers, and they are busy as fck, only one of them owns 5+ bars and they probably have a good 150 employees working bars and restaurants alone, they wouldn't have time for boxingscene debates.

Comment

I have no reason to doubt him...he seems like a pretty believable guy.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              I've never thought about it or cared, but this is true. I work with multiple bar, restaurant owners, and land developers, and they are busy as fck, only one of them owns 5+ bars and they probably have a good 150 employees working bars and restaurants alone, they wouldn't have time for boxingscene debates.
              Dude....thats Sugar your talking about. u know him irl

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                He said he owns 5 or whatever bars, and lots businesses. I know 1 guy who is so busy with owning and keeping just 1 restaurant. Sugar Adam Ali regularly posts here yet he owns several bars, apartments, and other BS business he claims. This guy is one of the biggest b.ull****er here like Darkseid. No wonder his idol is Trump
                It's called making your own schedule, and also being able to post from phone.. yeah I'm on and off all day.. but then I will vanish for a week or so when duty calls..

I'm not involved a lot of the time in day to day operations.. I have real estate, but it's not like I'm the maintence guy or do much of anything, I pay a property management company to handle all that stuff

As for the restaurants, first few years, yes I was heavy involved, but now I have them fully managed so I don't have to deal with day to day stuff, I mainly spend 2-6 hours a day,, 930am-4pm going over labor reports, inventory, monthly P&L and all other financial stuff.. I'm not making the schedule or training, or really deal with employees.. I mostly deal with the GM and managers.
                Some of the restaurants are just a franchise and I am just an investor and literally do nothing but attend a few meetings every year and look over monthly statements.

Myself and several guys I do business with (franchise) have pooled money to buy and develop real estate. I am the managing member of the LLC. I have several guys that work under me and negotiate deals and actually do the leg work. I'm heavily involved in that, but it mostly consists of me meeting bankers, insurance, city officials, lawyers, realtors, etc.. average week I probably have 4 meetings, and most are over lunch..

So basically I started at 28 scoring my first restaurant/real estate deal, 3 years later I had a couple of rentals, a year after that I had 3 restaurant/bars, the next year (33) years old put managers or management companies in charge and backed out of day to day, and started the franchise group and real estate group (same set of guys, different companies) now 2 years later at age of 35, the franchise has 2 spots going, one maybe to open but we have been offered a buyout of all our rights and stores that we are strongly considering.

So basically, I work seven days a week, every week.. I only take off news year day, Easter, thanksgiving, xmas, and my NFL week 1 trip. Other than that I work everyday..

Typical day is 930-1 look at restaurant numbers, GM meetings, lunch meetings,, 2,3,4pm I'm following up on whatever I'm working on.. like today I'm trying to review contracts for a live concert venue building we may buy. Tmrw all morning I got management meetings for holiday weekend. Having lunch with a guy that I'm trying to buy building from, by 4pm I will check in on my busiest bar and probably get a game or 2 of golden tee, then probably stop in on my seasonal river bar.. stay briefly and be home by 8..

Now late night, I'm always on here posting, nonstop, every night but during the day I just occasionally pop in and out on my phone.. probably once an hour.

So yes, I do post a lot, but I can also get shyt done during the day..

Thank you all for your concern

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  He owns them, doesn't necessarily means he operates them. He can always hire someone to run them. Don't hate because someone apparently eclipse your six figures....lol.
                  Bingo,,, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    never even seen him say that before
                    Yeah. He owns a gym too. Hired a black dude named Roosevelt. Do you believe him?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      It's called making your own schedule, and also being able to post from phone.. yeah I'm on and off all day.. but then I will vanish for a week or so when duty calls..

I'm not involved a lot of the time in day to day operations.. I have real estate, but it's not like I'm the maintence guy or do much of anything, I pay a property management company to handle all that stuff

As for the restaurants, first few years, yes I was heavy involved, but now I have them fully managed so I don't have to deal with day to day stuff, I mainly spend 2-6 hours a day,, 930am-4pm going over labor reports, inventory, monthly P&L and all other financial stuff.. I'm not making the schedule or training, or really deal with employees.. I mostly deal with the GM and managers.
                      Some of the restaurants are just a franchise and I am just an investor and literally do nothing but attend a few meetings every year and look over monthly statements.

Myself and several guys I do business with (franchise) have pooled money to buy and develop real estate. I am the managing member of the LLC. I have several guys that work under me and negotiate deals and actually do the leg work. I'm heavily involved in that, but it mostly consists of me meeting bankers, insurance, city officials, lawyers, realtors, etc.. average week I probably have 4 meetings, and most are over lunch..

So basically I started at 28 scoring my first restaurant/real estate deal, 3 years later I had a couple of rentals, a year after that I had 3 restaurant/bars, the next year (33) years old put managers or management companies in charge and backed out of day to day, and started the franchise group and real estate group (same set of guys, different companies) now 2 years later at age of 35, the franchise has 2 spots going, one maybe to open but we have been offered a buyout of all our rights and stores that we are strongly considering.

So basically, I work seven days a week, every week.. I only take off news year day, Easter, thanksgiving, xmas, and my NFL week 1 trip. Other than that I work everyday..

Typical day is 930-1 look at restaurant numbers, GM meetings, lunch meetings,, 2,3,4pm I'm following up on whatever I'm working on.. like today I'm trying to review contracts for a live concert venue building we may buy. Tmrw all morning I got management meetings for holiday weekend. Having lunch with a guy that I'm trying to buy building from, by 4pm I will check in on my busiest bar and probably get a game or 2 of golden tee, then probably stop in on my seasonal river bar.. stay briefly and be home by 8..

Now late night, I'm always on here posting, nonstop, every night but during the day I just occasionally pop in and out on my phone.. probably once an hour.

So yes, I do post a lot, but I can also get shyt done during the day..

Thank you all for your concern
                      Nah I believe butler more. What's your Ssn so I can confirm

Comment

Working...
                      X