Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i still dont think he is...but he'll get in. no disrespect to him tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
      That's a bit extreme.
      so extreme even a sociopath considers it extreme

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
        I hope you get paid to hate on Floyd? Because if not, you're a bigger idiot than I initially thought.

He does this, FOR FREE.

Comment

• His ability to adjust, not just midfight but MIDROUND (he goes from looping right hands to sweeping right hands to get around Cotto's guard then Left uppercuts become his money punch) it is easily the most potent attribute in boxing. It makes him an ATG and it makes him one of the greatest to ever do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Cotto busted up Floyd more than Floyd did Cotto and Floyd will be hurting in the morning. You have to take the belt off of the champ, so Floyd as usual hopes and relies on the judges to meticulously count everyone of his punches and even count the ones that didnt land with power or didnt even land at all.

Floyd knows he lost that fight.
            yup , he defintely got more busted than cotto did....he took some good solid body punches as well...

Comment

• OK got it thanks! But wasn't yuriorkis trained by diaz also? Or was he fighting against diaz's team in the Cuban amateurs?

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
              Solis is trained by Pedro Diaz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
                what he showed me last night is why he is not ...cotto won 7-5
                You must've hurled last night or sniffed a line, lmao!

Comment

• Hmm, it is questionable, I still think pac would win, hence the split issue now. Not sure what you mean by accuracy, floyd only landed 21 percent, pac landed at around 34 vs him when he fought cotto

with that being said, I was in envy watching the defensive skills of floyd, not so much his offensive, he needed to hit more straight shots down the middle instead of going from side to side

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Floyd will be in pain tommorow and feel like an old man, possibly urinating blood. Cotto will wake up tommorow feeling as if hes had a wonderful aeerobic workout the night b4.

Cotto busted Floyd up more, he won that way. Pitty patty punches landed Floyd was ahead if you look and count meticulously.
                    Delusion at its finest.

Comment

• He probably will get in the HOF, even though better fighters than him are not in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X