No announcement yet.

Wilder at 214 against AJ at any weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder at 214 against AJ at any weight

You Wilder fans really believe that Wilder can beat AJ whilst coming in at 214?????? He's light for a pro basketball player hahahaha. Let alone a boxer. AJ would have his lunch.

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
    You Wilder fans really believe that Wilder can beat AJ whilst coming in at 214?????? He's light for a pro basketball player hahahaha. Let alone a boxer. AJ would have his lunch.
    You may be right. They should fight so we can find out.

Comment

AJ a weight bully! Smh

Comment

The sluggish, flat-footed, one trick pony with the horrible stamina will get his head blown off by the unpredictable, elusive, faster, fleet footed, thunder-fisted monster with the marathon runner stamina. Mark my words.

Comment

I'd be surprised if anyone is thinking weight is the difference here to begin with.

Whoever you are picking I'd be surprised if your answer is "Joshua unless Wilder weighs 225 then Wilder wins" or "Wilder unless he comes in at 214 then Joshua wins". LOL. I mean is anyone legit thinking like that????

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            The sluggish, flat-footed, one trick pony with the horrible stamina will get his head blown off by the unpredictable, elusive, faster, fleet footed, thunder-fisted monster with the marathon runner stamina. Mark my words.
            Ohhhhhhhh. You're French.

Explains everything. Bless him.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
              Ohhhhhhhh. You're French.

Explains everything. Bless him.
              Oh, the classic ad hominem. Wearing that low IQ on your sleeve I see.

Comment

I think the weight is fine especially given he doesn't have the largest of frames in fact he's naturally a skinny as hell heavyweight. He doesn't have the frame to carry an extra 30lbs though we're in an era where there is this ridiculous notion that more weight is better even if it is for most part fat.

Granted I'd like to see him get some meat on those skinny ass legs for sure but being light works for him. It allows him to quickly get out of harms way even if it isn't in a textbook manner, he's one of the faster HWs & its probably why he's so powerful, its the speed of the shot. There are different types of power and these HWs are used to slow ass punches coming their way, they're not used to lightning bolts with a lot of snap and its the snap of the punch that shuts lights out.

If he balloons 12-15lbs his reflexes will diminish, his speed hand and foot, maybe even his power and timing. His stamina too especially on a guy that doesn't have a large enough frame to support it.

AJ might have 30lbs on him but its not functional and it clearly hinders him having all that muscle. He's not fluid, his stamina is terrible, he's relatively slow especially his feet. If anything I feel AJ being too heavy is far worse than Wilder being light, in shape and capable of doing 12 rounds comfortably.
                Anytime AJ can't get someone out of there early he's got a big problem on his hands.
                Last edited by dan_cov; 03-02-2018, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X