No announcement yet.

Do you want GGG to face Charlo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    What above average orthodox fighter has he faced man? Please don't say J Rock lol. No one knows J Rock's level yet and he stepped up and got sparked when he did step up.
    Well we'd know the answer to that if Canelo, and GGG would stop ducking him.

Comment

• Yes. Why not ?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Lol I spell just fine. Can’t say the same for you.

You’ve never seen any of these fights you just took a look on boxrec. I can see right through your type. You started watching boxing less than 10 years ago and trash all the past guys because essentially boxing started when you started watching. Easy to see right through. Never read a book on boxing never watched an old fight just went to Wikipedia recently and your an “expert” you’ll fit in well here.

The fact you’ve said the Watts fight is legit says it all. Nice try though troll. I’ve been to more fights than you’ve seen. I own more fights than you knew existed. I’ve read more books than you’ve read articles.
        Have you actually watched the fight? Lol. Hagler did **** all in that fight. You probably thought he beat Leonard too, Mr Sage Boxing Historian.

But that's great man. Whatever you have to tell yourself. If you think these two guys (Monzon and a shot Griffith) are on the same page as GGG and a Willie Monroe or Proksa or Murray or Macklin or Stevens or any other average-good MW GGG faced you are a complete delusional idiot, only trying to create some air of superiority for yourself as some boxing sage or historian, failing to realize that anyone with a working brain will see through your phony bull****. By the way it is you're, not your. See if you can figure out in your post where you messed up, I gave you a hint.

Anyone who would hype up a Monzon over a GGG, watch these two videos and try and tell anyone with a straight face that Monzon would work GGG lol. Please try and repeat that lie to yourself. Different eras. Different fighters today than 40 years ago buddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtdCloai5XU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqlgBfkwlCc&t=685s
        Last edited by Boxing_1013; 02-16-2019, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
          Well we'd know the answer to that if Canelo, and GGG would stop ducking him.
          I mean it just sucks for him that he brings no money to the table. He is a high risk low reward guy. If they beat him, everyone says he sucks and he never beat anyone anyway, and they look for a new hope to beat GGG or Canelo.

Charlo can't box with GGG or Canelo but he is a big strong guy and would have a puncher's chance, probably a better chance against GGG even though I think GGG is the number 1 MW and has proven that. Father time is catching up with him and I think he would more susceptible than Canelo to a big shot.

So with no money, no credit for winning, and as high of a chance of losing as facing another top fighter who brings in more money, he is just on the outside looking in.

He should be trying to face Andrade or Brant or whoever else has a belt at MW and then using that as leverage to get a big fight. If he was rolling through people like Mugabe it could be a legacy type fight for GGG or Canelo like it was for Hagler but Charlo hasn't really done his part in looking impressive enough.

Comment

Have you actually watched the fight? Lol. Hagler did **** all in that fight. You probably thought he beat Leonard too, Mr Sage Boxing Historian.

But that's great man. Whatever you have to tell yourself. If you think these two guys (Monzon and a shot Griffith) are on the same page as GGG and a Willie Monroe or Proksa or Murray or Macklin or Stevens or any other average-good MW GGG faced you are a complete delusional idiot, only trying to create some air of superiority for yourself as some boxing sage or historian, failing to realize that anyone with a working brain will see through your phony bull****. By the way it is you're, not your. See if you can figure out in your post where you messed up, I gave you a hint.

Anyone who would hype up a Monzon over a GGG, watch these two videos and try and tell anyone with a straight face that Monzon would work GGG lol. Please try and repeat that lie to yourself. Different eras. Different fighters today than 40 years ago buddy.

lol you even fail at grammar police. It’s “your type” not “you’re type”. Loser.

Anyway the rest of your ****. Yes YOUR not you’re or you are. The rest of YOUR **** is irrelevant you’ve outed yourself as a casual and a Wikipedia guy who’s jealous of those who’ve actually watched the fights, done the research and know the sport.

You’re a phony.

Comment

I mean it just sucks for him that he brings no money to the table. He is a high risk low reward guy. If they beat him, everyone says he sucks and he never beat anyone anyway, and they look for a new hope to beat GGG or Canelo.

Charlo can't box with GGG or Canelo but he is a big strong guy and would have a puncher's chance, probably a better chance against GGG even though I think GGG is the number 1 MW and has proven that. Father time is catching up with him and I think he would more susceptible than Canelo to a big shot.

So with no money, no credit for winning, and as high of a chance of losing as facing another top fighter who brings in more money, he is just on the outside looking in.

He should be trying to face Andrade or Brant or whoever else has a belt at MW and then using that as leverage to get a big fight. If he was rolling through people like Mugabe it could be a legacy type fight for GGG or Canelo like it was for Hagler but Charlo hasn't really done his part in looking impressive enough.
              I guess you make a fair point.

Comment

• I wouldn’t want to see this fight
                Charlo wouldn’t know how to adapt
                Boring fight for both GGG or Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  lol you even fail at grammar police. It’s “your type” not “you’re type”. Loser.

Anyway the rest of your ****. Yes YOUR not you’re or you are. The rest of YOUR **** is irrelevant you’ve outed yourself as a casual and a Wikipedia guy who’s jealous of those who’ve actually watched the fights, done the research and know the sport.

You’re a phony.
                  "Never read a book on boxing never watched an old fight just went to Wikipedia recently and your an “expert” you’ll fit in well here." - you

^^^That's what you said homie. Learn 5th grade grammar rules before you try and 'educate' people on anything.

Lol dude I've posted like 5 fights from your supposed golden era on here and I would challenge the most ardent GGG hater to watch videos of your boy Carlos Monzon and say with a straight face that he could be competitive with GGG.

If you are trying to really argue that Monzon, with his slow ass jab, no power, and no real athleticism could hang with GGG, a guy who came along 50 years after Monzon, with all the benefits that modern athletes have, you're a complete idiot. Some guys from the past could hang. I think Hagler could. But anyone hyping Monzon over GGG has an agenda, or has not actually watched Monzon fight. Or maybe both, maybe that's your category.

Here just in case you forgot, watch these!!:

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                    His bro fought Rosado. Charlo is known to knock down opponents with his jab. Jrock wasn't his first jab knock down victim nor was he his second. He has done it numerous times.
                    Im not saying he cant do it, just havent seen this devastating performance to make me a believer yet. To take out iron chins you need something extra special. I guess we'll see.

Comment

That was the other twin but it was an unimpressive fight.
                      Yeah, the bigger Charlo is the puncher, but i haven't seen anything to make me think he destroys Golovkin or Canelo yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X