Do you want GGG to face Charlo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes so he can knock charlo out

Comment

• Yeah.... GGG lacks credible names on his resume. B4 Canelo Jacobs and 147 Brook waa his best fights

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        If he signs with DAZN the Canelo rematch is a given. If the rumors are true they will have a two fight deal with Golovkin for upwards of 40 million dollars. They will want to recoup their investment.
        That is true also, again we shall see what GGG Decides, I do think he should go to DAZN

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          I got Mall winning by stoppage.
          gggee has a chin but its possible

Comment

• Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
            I don't usually prefer seeing mismatches but...YES. I would love to see Golovkin make easy work of Charlo just to see the excuses from a certain DEMOGRAPHIC of wack posters on this forum.
            Jermall drops & stops Triple L & THAT's why Triple L is afraid to fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
              Posts about spelling...can't even spell correctly in that post. You're just dumb man why should anyone listen to your opinion on anything lol. You should be listening to people and taking notes and not talking so much.
              You just mad you a Triple L fan n he keeps making you look stupid. Fvk out here wit your dumb shet b!tch.

Comment

Who is better at MW in history though?
                See he keeps making you look stupid....LMMFAO!

Comment

How would be beat down GGG and Canelo - he can't even box? He would have a puncher's chance but that's it
                  Triple L only EVER had a punchers chance....LMMFAO!

Comment

Beat Canelo twice clear as day and you still can't admit it lol
                    AGAIN he's making you look stupid....LMMFAO! Jacobs & Nelo BOTH beat Triple L.

Comment

You caught that too huh lol. I'm gonna try to match him!!! Lol
                      LOL....Triple mutha-fvkan L....LMMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X