Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlo vs GGG is a very interesting fight. Canelo vs Lemieux, I dont think the latter can have any success in the fight really, Canelo by whatever he wants

Comment

Very confusing language and variables in the article.

Does GGG vs Charlo happen next or not? The article said Golovkin most likely won't fight Charlo next, but will opt to have a 3rd bout with Canelo. Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but G has to go through Charlo to get to Canelo.

So if there's no Charlo then there's no Canelo.

However, if Canelo wants a 3rd fight with Golovkin, he has to give up the WBC belt to make it happen.

What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
        Triple KGGGB will duck Charlo the same way he ducked Ward. Hope Canelo doesn't give him a third fight until he fights Charlo. I mean, shyt, Canelo already whooped him twice.

Cane wait for December, to see the King back in action. War King Canelo.
        Ward was in a different weight division. Also, your "king" is a known cheater and lost both fights as far as a lot of people are concerned. Fighting Lemule does nothing for his already ****ty legacy.

Comment

HBO will go out with a bang. I'm sure they will have something special too. Calling it right now that this will be HBO's last fight on regular tv; no PPV. Man, hopefully this happens in LA
          HBO's last fight is Jacobs. There will be no more according to them.

Comment

HBO will go out with a bang. I'm sure they will have something special too. Calling it right now that this will be HBO's last fight on regular tv; no PPV. Man, hopefully this happens in LA
            I keep hearing that Canelo owes HBO one more non PPV fight so that would make sense???

Comment

I hope lemieux lands that magic shot on redballs. How sweet that would be for 99 percent of the boxing public who can't stand his entitled cheating ass.

Comment

It's a pity that HBO quits boxing. I will miss Kellerman's and Lampley's coverings. They were the best. Hopefully Kellerman moves to Showtime or ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  No way Canelo is fighting in December. Especially with not knowing who is paying for it. Im sure HBO will sue Canelo/GB as they claim they still have 1 more fight on Canelo.
                  HBO doesn't have one more fight with Canelo. It was reported even before Canelo-GGG 2 took place that was Canelo last fight on his deal.

Comment

If Charlo box well, Golovkin will loss UD...

Comment

It's time for jermall to put up or shut the **** up. He wanted the ggg fight and he's got it. What's that old saying, be careful what you wish for cause u just might get it....

Comment

Working...
                      X