Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOW we see where GGG's heart is at.

If he is the bogeyman, if he the big drama show, he needs to step up and get some of that charlo smoke.

I see posters on here dismissing Chalro because of his resume, etc, but all of you had no problem when he was fighting Monroe, or Rubio, or 10 other BS fights that didn't reveal sh/t about him as a fighter.

Charlo is more of a litmus text than Canelo, and if GGG ducks that fight, he losses credibility , because Canelo was actually a JR middleweight, Charlo is a natural 160 pounder in his prime.

If Canelo vacates the title, the both of these fools are ducking Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      It's time for jermall to put up or shut the **** up. He wanted the ggg fight and he's got it. What's that old saying, be careful what you wish for cause u just might get it....
      And if GGG signs with ESPN to fight Murata what will you say then? I'm pretty sure that's what's happening next, so...

Comment

Able Sanchez has been saying forever they want no parts of Charlo. Now they have to fight him or they looking like a huge duck. lol

Comment

Just sick

Mexicans, who care for their fellow countrymen are on display by the WBC.
          Making Charlo, & Prograis go thro2ugh all types of "hoops lit with fire" just to get a shot at the title.
          TR stole the Jr. Welter belt without never defending it against Regis.
          Dude is the Diamond belt champ, yet Broner vs Linares is ordered?
          Its like they want Regis to lose in the WBSS so he can go away.
          Same with Charlo.
          WBC told him to fight #2,& #3 just to end up fighting Trips?.
          Mexicans, looking after Mexicans.
          I blame this on Trump.
          But my guys are minorities as well.
          Don't do that to the Brothers...
          We are innocent bystanders in the MAGA campaign.

Comment

MAN UP! Charlo vs. GGG, hopefully in January! I think this will go to purse bid!

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              And if GGG signs with ESPN to fight Murata what will you say then? I'm pretty sure that's what's happening next, so...
              Charlo is a better fight than murata so I won't be defending it

Comment

I think GGG will go another route, can't see him taking a low money fight against Charlo with the prize being another fight in Vegas as the non-money fighter against Canelo. It's not worked out for him twice so far why would he want to get short-changed a 3rd time? He'll chase the winner of Jacobs-Derev or Saunders-Andrade (if that one happens) instead.
                Canelo may fight Lemieux in December if he can be bothered, he'd school him the same way Saunders did barely taking any shots in return. 05th May will see Canelo-Charlo in a close fight that will be overly wide on the cards, following the usual Vegas pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                  Ward was in a different weight division. Also, your "king" is a known cheater and lost both fights as far as a lot of people are concerned. Fighting Lemule does nothing for his already ****ty legacy.
                  Lemuix would knock the sht out of Vanes. I see you LOVED that fight DOE!

Comment

GGG gonna duck.

Comment

Wednesday, October 3, 2018:

At the WBC convention taking place today there were some interesting announcements made, that could effect the state of every division. While these match-ups may or may not happen, they have been ordered by the WBC to take place for their titles. Here are the following match-ups that were ordered today by the WBC:

Canelo Alvarez is allowed a voluntary defense before facing his mandatory.

Gennady Golovkin vs Jermall Charlo has been ordered to determine Canelo's mandatory.

Gary Russell Jr has been ordered to face Leo Santa Cruz.

Shawn Porter has been ordered to face Keith Thurman.

Jorge Linares has been ordered to face Adrien Broner in an eliminator.

Julian Williams vs Erislandy Lara ordered, with the winner facing Jermell Charlo.

Luke Campbell will become the mandatory to Mikey Garcia, should Garcia beat Richard Commey.

While the above fights aren't set in stone it sure does make for some interesting match-ups if the above fighters decide that they wish to fight for WBC titles, or stay in their respected weight divisions.

http://fightnights.com/2018/10/03/41...roner-and-more

Comment

Working...
                      X