Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why the **** are people making excuses for wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    yeah i read the bullcrap youve been posting lol. im certainly not shocked that you are praising wlad for ducking, having seen your current signature and profile pic. I also remember you were one of the hardcore defending canelo for ducking GGG aswell, saying GGG needs to earn his shot or some ****e lol
    Hey you keep paying attention and if you are not as stupid as people think you are you might end up in TMT...better get on board plenty of crow getting served feel me?

Comment

joshuas only going to get better and wladimirs only getting older. Theres no reason the fight couldnt happen, until wlad started throwing hurdles in the way. He *****ed out. The hype for the fight is there, the fights a massive occasion in UK even without some long marinading. If he wanted to fight he would fight lol, really is that simple.

Bending facts to suit your needs eh? Good on you.. Keep telling yourself that & when Wlad whoops AJ next year i'll still be here..

For the record - WBA belt was not the deal breaker, it always was part of the deal..

Comment

Im a wlad fan but it looks like he really did avoid Joshua. He had a chance to fight a young guy who is making noise but didnt want it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Bending facts to suit your needs eh? Good on you.. Keep telling yourself that & when Wlad whoops AJ next year i'll still be here..

For the record - WBA belt was not the deal breaker, it always was part of the deal..
          What makes you think wlad is going to fight AJ next year? His clock is ticking he is 40 and already past it. He may not even be fighting anymore next year. Call a spade a spade, he had a chance to make the fight right now with a nice payday and could pick up a belt against joshua if he won but he chose not to.

Comment

cant believe some of the crap im reading. 'its better for his legacy winning the wba' 'its just a tune up' 'wlad will fight him in the summer' 'wlad doesnt have to prove himself' 'ibf belt is a joke' 'joshuas CV sucks anyway'. Jesus christ stfu.

Why cant people just call a ***** move, a ***** move. Its like some of you dont actually want to watch good fights. Why would a 40 year old fighter want to wait even longer to fight joshua, do you not think thats a bit strange? And do you really think the WBA was such a massive deal to klitschko, are you not sceptical enough to think that perhaps wladimir wants an easier fight, or is that such a crazy thought?

Genuinely get the impression that some of you think that makes you a hardcore fan by condoning ducking, so you can share your knowledge of purses, the important of tune ups and how a fight needs to marinate...

Comment

Wlad dont need to prove ****,he can fight even his uncle now,and retire.

Comment

I think Wladimir's people don't feel confident taking a fight like that on a level playing field. An alphabet title gives him more leverage. Come over to Germany, get spiked food, allowed to hug inside every opportunity, etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                  What makes you think wlad is going to fight AJ next year? His clock is ticking he is 40 and already past it. He may not even be fighting anymore next year. Call a spade a spade, he had a chance to make the fight right now with a nice payday and could pick up a belt against joshua if he won but he chose not to.
                  He has said that he wants all his titles back, if he was not confident of winning it back why would he even ask for a rematch for a fight he lost convincingly ?? Think about it, its not too hard to apply logic, is it.. Just because he is 40 doesn't mean he needs to cash out against Joshua.. Wlad has never been about money & ducked no one in his career, so 17 fight strong novice isn't going to scare him to not fight.. go figure..
                  For the record, I never said Browne was a good fight I'd rather have Wlad-Ortiz or Wlad-AJ instead of Wlad-Browne..
                  If WBA sanctions Wlad-AJ, then I'd be the happiest around here coz I'm a fan of both..

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                    I think Wladimir's people don't feel confident taking a fight like that on a level playing field. An alphabet title gives him more leverage. Come over to Germany, get spiked food, allowed to hug inside every opportunity, etc etc.
                    get that extra cushioning in the ring too, so a boxer cant be light on their feet lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                      get that extra cushioning in the ring too, so a boxer cant be light on their feet lol
                      Sound like two scary euros co-signing another fraud...you think you guys would of learned something from Tyson Fury. I think you two are scared that Juiceua is going to have to come out of the UK where the refs are blatantly crooked in Hearns pocket. Why wont Joshua pay his dues and travel? everybody else has you know even my boy Deontay Wilder went over to the UK and sparked Harrison out in front of his people! Wladimir made no excuses that Bryant Jennings was no superstar and went to NY City U.S.A...but I know you all are just happy with mediocrity ; european level is good enough for you guys...I understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X