Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why the **** are people making excuses for wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why the **** are people making excuses for wlad?

cant believe some of the crap im reading. 'its better for his legacy winning the wba' 'its just a tune up' 'wlad will fight him in the summer' 'wlad doesnt have to prove himself' 'ibf belt is a joke' 'joshuas CV sucks anyway'. Jesus christ stfu.

Why cant people just call a ***** move, a ***** move. Its like some of you dont actually want to watch good fights. Why would a 40 year old fighter want to wait even longer to fight joshua, do you not think thats a bit strange? And do you really think the WBA was such a massive deal to klitschko, are you not sceptical enough to think that perhaps wladimir wants an easier fight, or is that such a crazy thought?

Genuinely get the impression that some of you think that makes you a hardcore fan by condoning ducking, so you can share your knowledge of purses, the important of tune ups and how a fight needs to marinate...

There you go....
    Another ******ed thread by bigdumbassshow...

Come back & finish your discussion on a thread than creating a new lunatic one

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      There you go....
      Another ******ed thread by bigdumbassshow...

Come back & finish your discussion on a thread than creating a new lunatic one
      yeah im a lunatic for not being happy with browne v klitschko. What a noob fan i am, im sure wlads going to do the wilder, joshua, ortiz fights next year, cause thats when all the great fights happen, next year..

Comment

Agreed
        Wlad blantantly ducked AJ, its that obvious

When youre going for Lucas Brown for less money just because its the WBA version youre not gonna fool anyone
        Lucas Brown is an easy opponent, everybody knows this

This is why boxing kinda sucks nowadays, the amount of dodging is unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          yeah im a lunatic for not being happy with browne v klitschko. What a noob fan i am, im sure wlads going to do the wilder, joshua, ortiz fights next year, cause thats when all the great fights happen, next year..
          Klitschko/Browne is a good fight tho, intersting to see if Wlad still gots it

Comment

Oh you been reading my post? yeah.....all that is true: first of all Joshua is contender status I don't recognize him as a champion getting the worst title in boxing ( IBF ) by fluke considering how Charles Martin served as a bag boy gift wrapping it and delivering it to Juiceuas doors step for a payday is disgraceful to the sport....I cant believe that the legend Wladimir Klitsckho would sink so low and head over to the most corrupt country as far as boxing is concern to get his hands on the IBF!!! but.....I knew Wladimir was better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              Genuinely Yes! because its already OCt dummy... Wlad has 4 more fights left on his RTL deal, do you think he will not want to get all the titles back? If Joshua is the man you say he is (& I believe he is because I'm his fan too) then he will still be available next summer to fight.. It's not like 10-Dec was the only date or else it is in next life...

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Oh you been reading my post? yeah.....all that is true: first of all Joshua is contender status I don't recognize him as a champion getting the worst title in boxing ( IBF ) by fluke considering how Charles Martin served as a bag boy gift wrapping it and delivering it to Juiceuas doors step for a payday is disgraceful to the sport....I cant believe that the legend Wladimir Klitsckho would sink so low and head over to the most corrupt country as far as boxing is concern to get his hands on the IBF!!! but.....I knew Wladimir was better than that.
                yeah i read the bullcrap youve been posting lol. im certainly not shocked that you are praising wlad for ducking, having seen your current signature and profile pic. I also remember you were one of the hardcore defending canelo for ducking GGG aswell, saying GGG needs to earn his shot or some ****e lol

Comment

We will soon have 4 heavyweight so-called champions and each one of these nonces will all be fighting nothing but bums. Its beyond a joke. AJ has a crap resume but at least he wanted the clitsko fight. Clitsko has seen the money wilder has made feasting on shiiiiiite and wants some of that for now i guess.
                  Last edited by stellen; 10-20-2016, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    Genuinely Yes! because its already OCt dummy... Wlad has 4 more fights left on his RTL deal, do you think he will not want to get all the titles back? If Joshua is the man you say he is (& I believe he is because I'm his fan too) then he will still be available next summer to fight.. It's not like 10-Dec was the only date or else it is in next life...
                    joshuas only going to get better and wladimirs only getting older. Theres no reason the fight couldnt happen, until wlad started throwing hurdles in the way. He *****ed out. The hype for the fight is there, the fights a massive occasion in UK even without some long marinading. If he wanted to fight he would fight lol, really is that simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X