No announcement yet.

Describe your style...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Describe your style...

OROTHODX/HARD HITTER w/speed and a Jab/ chess-boxer w/a lil brawl/ semi-decent defense/Good Footwork and head-movement/good stam/Fighter
    Last edited by Squabbles94806; 04-16-2009, 11:58 AM.

Fast, good footwork, bob/weave/slip alot, draw them in to counter, boxing, brawling, speed fighter.

Depends on the fighter too, I like to mix it up.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      Fast, good footwork, bob/weave/slip alot, draw them in to counter, boxing, brawling, speed fighter.

Depends on the fighter too, I like to mix it up.
      Of course, brains always before brawns.

Comment

Slick quick counter-puncher. Like to plant my feet - defence like Andrade (olympic one) and use head movement to avoid punches.

Comment

my style= very fast somewhat unorthodox power-boxer

Comment

Ain't no chessboxers out there?

Comment

i like to do it all. i can be very basic and work off the jab to make openings or go downstairs to setup the head shot. quick upper body movement slipping bobbing and leaning and dodging and coming back with a counter combo. if i need to ill work in the clich to work the quick compact hook and uppercut. i like to do it all pretty much which makes it fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Squabbles94806 View Post
                Ain't no chessboxers out there?
                Bahaha, sure, Im a bishop, Im always moving at angles...:P

I guess Im more of a boxer/pressure fighter, I box until I get on the inside and once Im there I try to stay there and keep them backing up and off balance. I use alot of angles and headmovement while Im pressuring them and throwing combos. If they get out I just box until another opportunity arises to get in...

Comment

Originally posted by Landon S View Post
                  Bahaha, sure, Im a bishop, Im always moving at angles...:P

I guess Im more of a boxer/pressure fighter, I box until I get on the inside and once Im there I try to stay there and keep them backing up and off balance. I use alot of angles and headmovement while Im pressuring them and throwing combos. If they get out I just box until another opportunity arises to get in...
                  Ha Ha...that's a good one.

Comment

brawler, sum defeance (i need to work on it) good speed, but always comeing forward

Comment

Working...
                    X