Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny has more shocking power than errol spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Algeri should do boxing commentary, he breaks things down really well.

Manny has faster hands, with angles, meaning you have less time to brace for the impact or even no time if you never see the punch.

Spence is larger but slower and throws more down the middle. Its a more powerful punch but you can brace for the impact.

Pac has one KO in like the last 8 years. Spence hits harder (though I agree with others here that its overestimated) but its a different type of power.
    Agree 100%

He's well spoken. Wish he would be on the broadcast crew more often

Comment

no brainer. spence is a not heavy handed one punch ko type. spence throws a lot to wear his opponent down. same as what manny used to do. but it's clear manny's punches harder than spence.

Comment

Everything about spence is overrated at the moment. I mean now we have some common sense that spence isnt a monster puncher. But not long ago he was the hardest hitter at welterweight, hit as hard as lightheavyweights etc etc. He'll be exposed soon enough. It'd just had been cool if pacquiao was fighting spence right now instead of thurman where he'll likely get hurt

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          no brainer. spence is a not heavy handed one punch ko type. spence throws a lot to wear his opponent down. same as what manny used to do. but it's clear manny's punches harder than spence.
          You obviously didn't watch the video lol. That's not what Algeri said.

Comment

yeah until he start testing lol

jk

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              This tells me it's definitely a winnable fight for Pac if he chooses to fight Spence next.

Algieri has more respect for Pac's power. That tells me a lot.
              But, in slow motion, what do Brazilian soccer fans think..
              Chis A is a power puncher... a ko artist.. pac knocked himself out vs Marquez 4, to get Floyd, Algieri and Paulie M are devastating punchers...

Spence walks through pac easy..

Can we set up an escrow account and bet 5 k?
              I picked Ruiz, I picked Ioka, I’m picking and betting 5 k on Inoue to stop Nonito...

Put your money up...

Comment

Chris fought a little past prime PAC but I believe that PAC still have some shocking power left in him today....
                Last edited by SceneBoxer; 06-28-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Algieri never fought a prime Pacquiao when he was punching at his maximum.

Pacquiao has lot many of his attributes that made him the greatest fighter of his generation.

Despite this he can still compete at the top of the game 9 years of his prime

Comment

Working...
                  X