Spence: Why surprised?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let the kid earn his respect in the ring man

Comment

WOW! This is what I mean when I say they are unjustifiably hyping this kid through the roof. Threads like this are only going to make it all the more enjoyable for me when KB knocks this hypejob out. Absolutely ****ing crazy!
      Last edited by JACK1190; 05-16-2017, 10:44 AM.

Comment

He beat Algeri, that's it. He passes the eye test for sure but alot have and flopped. He takes care of Brook he is legit

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          He's more technically sound, faster, better combinations, better body work, better reflexes, and better defense. Anything else?
          You said you been watching all of Spence's fights, right? Now I suggest you go watch all of Brook's as well if you seriously believe all of that favors Spence. -_-"

Comment

I'm not into this, "he's clearly one of the P4P best... but he hasn't fought good competition yet."
            In this game, you don't award status until a guy fights the best. Otherwise, that's called "hype". We've seen no end of talented guys whose weaknesses only became apparent when fighting top comp.

I think Spence is going places but don't expect people to just give him credit before he's earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
              Why is it that people will be so surprised if Spence wins? Spence is clearly one of the best P4P fighters on the planet, far above the likes of Golovkin, with the only problem being that Spence has not fought too good opposition yet. He will beat Brook and he will do it easier than Golovkin did (Golovkin got uppercutted into a state of jellylegs, lol). Spence will spark out Brook, Pacquiao, basically any of the small guys. Even Thurman is scared of the kid. He did not want to fight him even if it made him a rich man (by giving him a Mayweather fight).
              Lol, GGG is the most feared boxer in the world, undefeated in 37 fights, 33 KO's and holds 3 of the 4 major belts while Spence is 21-0, no titles and his best win is Chris Algieri.

If GGG hadn't broken Brook's face a few months ago, I'd have Brook winning handily.

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
                Why is it that people will be so surprised if Spence wins? Spence is clearly one of the best P4P fighters on the planet, far above the likes of Golovkin, with the only problem being that Spence has not fought too good opposition yet. He will beat Brook and he will do it easier than Golovkin did (Golovkin got uppercutted into a state of jellylegs, lol). Spence will spark out Brook, Pacquiao, basically any of the small guys. Even Thurman is scared of the kid. He did not want to fight him even if it made him a rich man (by giving him a Mayweather fight).
                I am a huge Spence fan and I expect him to KO Brook. Most fans won't be surprised if Spence wins. He is the betting favorite to win by all the betting establishments. I am glad you are praising Spence. You just had to trash GGG at the same time like a hater. You didn't say Spence is far better than the likes of Ward or Crawford. You deliberately picked GGG. You say Spence will beat Brook easier than GGG did. That is stupid BS. GGG may not be the best fighter in the world but he absolutely one of the 3 or 4 best. No boxer fighting today is far better than GGG. That Spence will beat Brook easier than GGG's 5th round TKO win remains to be seen. I think Spence wins by KO but not as quickly and easily as GGG KOed Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
                  "Clearly one of the best Pound for Pound" but "has not fought too good opposition yet". U do know that there has to be a correlation between those two statements before you can make that claim
                  Well some ppl have Triple LLL as PFP with his best win being a controversial decision against glass-chinned Danny Jacobs...sooo clearly at least some people use "different" standards

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    GGG may not be the best fighter in the world but he absolutely one of the 3 or 4 best. No boxer fighting today is far better than GGG.
                    I guess Danny Jacobs is 4th or 5th best in the world then?

LLLenady-tards are out of their damn minds

Comment

You can't be "clearly P4P" when you haven't even beaten a top 5 guy in your division yet. That's nutty talk bro lol. And I'm the cat calling P4P the dumbest thing smart boxing fans talk about, but for sure there are some minimum rules to even dummy P4P talk.

And hey man I'm curious about how good Spence is realllllllllly myself, but he still gots to prove it in the ring. This is kinda like the Floyd vs Genaro Hernandez fight in that way to me. Or even more recently like Joshua vs Klitschko. Everyone knew Floyd & Joshua had some talent, but was it enough talent vs that high a caliber guy? This is a situation very much the same in my eyes & I can't wait to actually see what goes down.

Comment

Working...
                      X