Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Guerrero go back to being a cherrypick fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    If Pacquaio can fight Clottey and Margarito and it be considered legit then the same would be considered with Guererro.
    Please quit with this nonsensical way of thinking of yours. As you are not fooling anyone. Everyone knows in the last decade no one has had a tougher fight scedule than Pac. Stop making out as if Floyd goes beyond the call of duty or something if he were to fight Guerrero.

Clottey was coming off a disputed loss to Cotto and Margarito was a big lump and dangerous for anyone, and Pac fights regularly and often. Stop trying to compare what Floyd does is anything comparable to what Pac has done or does.!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Please quit with this nonsensical way of thinking of yours. As you are not fooling anyone. Everyone knows in the last decade no one has had a tougher fight scedule than Pac. Stop making out as if Floyd goes beyond the call of duty or something if he were to fight Guerrero.

Clottey was coming off a disputed loss to Cotto and Margarito was a big lump and dangerous for anyone, and Pac fights regularly and often. Stop trying to compare what Floyd does is anything comparable to what Pac has done or does.!

Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        WTF. Are you dense kid? I said fighting either Devon/Guerrero is a cherry pick. I would be more than happy with Trout/Canelo. Who the **** would complain about those fights?
        ****** reread my post it's obvious you didn't understand the point of it.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
          ****** reread my post it's obvious you didn't understand the point of it.
          Goofy, I read your post. You posed a nonsensical question. You asked, "If Devon and Guerrero are both considered cherry picks, then how is fighting one of them a duck?"

WHAT!? You understand how stupid that sounds right?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            If Pacquaio can fight Clottey and Margarito and it be considered legit then the same would be considered with Guererro.
            Well I'll say this much, Pacquiao could probably get away with fighting Guerrero now coming off a KO loss with no questions asked, before Marquez 4, not so much.

But the whole thing with Mayweather is, he only fights once a year so people want to see him fight a competitive and dangerous opponent.

thanks for answering my question.
            To answer your question, yes it does in theory (if Trout-Alvarez is signed).

Comment

Goofy, I read your post. You posed a nonsensical question. You asked, "If Devon and Guerrero are both considered cherry picks, then how is fighting one of them a duck?"

WHAT!? You understand how stupid that sounds right?
              lol ,exactly my point dumb a55...

what the hell don't you get about it?

Comment

lol ,exactly my point dumb a55...

what the hell don't you get about it?
                Devon = cherry pick, but utterly frail, quitter, won't even make the match the least bit entertaining.

Guerrero = cherry pick, will bring the fight to him, lost his natural weights athleticism when moving up to WW. Looks decent, but isn't nearly the same as JWW. Will get picked apart from the outside or inside. Lacks elite speed, and looked gassed by round 5-6 against Aydin.

Comment

Has Mayweather-Guerrero been confirmed then? or is it still speculation?

FMJ is good at throwing the curve-balls when it comes to opponents.

Comment

Devon = cherry pick, but utterly frail, quitter, won't even make the match the least bit entertaining.

Guerrero = cherry pick, will bring the fight to him, lost his natural weights athleticism when moving up to WW. Looks decent, but isn't nearly the same as JWW. Will get picked apart from the outside or inside. Lacks elite speed, and looked gassed by round 5-6 against Aydin.
                    i dont understand what your posting here.

my post was referrng to guys who were initially saying guerrero is a cherry pick then turned around and said floyd was ducking a cherry pick.

idk about you but i don't think you can duck a cherry pick.

Comment

i dont understand what your posting here.

my post was referrng to guys who were initially saying guerrero is a cherry pick then turned around and said floyd was ducking a cherry pick.

idk about you but i don't think you can duck a cherry pick.
                      The point is, they're both cherry picks, but the other cherry pick is boring beyond words.

Also, Floyd set it up that way, so people would just let him have his little Guerrero fight, and hype it up like it's Sweet Pea vs Chavez Sr.

Comment

Working...
                      X