Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: If I Win That Maidana Fight, I'd Probably Be Dead Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd agree with dude if he actually changed the path he was on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      What different did the loss make? He hasn’t change. It’s not like the loss humbled him or made him more mature etc
      i was wondering the same, he learnt nothing from that fight, keeps acting as he never lost to chino (or porter or garcia)

Comment

“See, I showed more in that fight in a loss than I showed in my best win,” Broner said. “And they know, to get me out there, man, I’ll die first.”

lol you were close to being KO'd so you held on for dear life and then tried to get Chino dq'ed

Comment

I like this AB. Most honest and real I've ever heard from him

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
            He hasn't looked the same since then. It revealed him as a B Level boxer. His fights since then have shown that he has accepted it. He's the new Butterbean. A boxing attraction.
            I agree to an extent. But I do believe that had he remained at 35 instead of moving up to 47, his career would have been different. Because he would have been favored to beat all of the top lightweights at the time. And the only guy in the division that would have been a clear favorite to beat him was Crawford, and that’s in hindsight. Because Crawford was 2-3yrs away from his breakthrough win against Burns when AB hit the division and dismantled Demarco.

Comment

Next to Wilder he's the biggest douche bag in boxing.

Comment

Even Broner admitted he needed that @$$ whopping lol That's cool he acknowledged that lol

Comment

By here, Broner meant the biggest fight of his career, his first pay-per-view main event.

I like how the author felt the need to explain "here" like no one had a clue what he meant lol hahahaha

Comment

Dumber person is - dumber his excuses are... and dumber people need to be to buy them.

Comment

You would have been dead if you didn't fight just to survive for the rest of the fight too.

Comment

Working...
                      X