Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Whyte Doesn't Want Chisora; What About Wilder-Whyte?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Whyte Doesn't Want Chisora; What About Wilder-Whyte?

NEW YORK If Dillian Whyte won't accept an immediate rematch with Dereck Chisora, promoter Eddie Hearn hopes to make a Deontay Wilder-Whyte fight for later this year. London's Whyte (20-1, 15 KOs) has told Hearn he wants a heavyweight title shot next, not a rematch with Chisora (26-7, 18 KOs). The first Whyte-Chisora fight, which Whyte won by split decision December 10 in Manchester, England, was an all-action slugfest that warranted at least honorable mention for "Fight of the Year" in 2016.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Doesnt sound as if Hearn really cares if Whyte is beaten by wilder even tho hes supposed to be whytes promoter. Must have all his eggs in 1 basket with Joshua

Comment

Dillian Whyte is terrified of Chisora, how did he even win that fight? everyone i know saw it as a landslide victory for Chisora. The whole crowd booed Whyte when the decision was announced.

Comment

Hearn will want Whye-Chisora II, massive money in that fight and it could headline rather than being on an undercard.

He can also make huge money with Joshua-Whyte rematch, which is a pointless fight but very saleable.

Comment

Whyte v Chisora II is going to happen. There is too much money involved in it. But the winner needs to get in there with Wilder.

Comment

Whyte would get starched by Wilder, he looked good against chisora who aint a big puncher, wont be able to eat them sort of punches from Wilder. Much more money in whyte chisora 2 then whyte facing anyone else in the division other the Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              NEW YORK If Dillian Whyte won't accept an immediate rematch with Dereck Chisora, promoter Eddie Hearn hopes to make a Deontay Wilder-Whyte fight for later this year. London's Whyte (20-1, 15 KOs) has told Hearn he wants a heavyweight title shot next, not a rematch with Chisora (26-7, 18 KOs). The first Whyte-Chisora fight, which Whyte won by split decision December 10 in Manchester, England, was an all-action slugfest that warranted at least honorable mention for "Fight of the Year" in 2016.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              the name Chisora brings memories of pain and you can't blame Whyte for trying to run away.

Comment

Originally posted by twofeints View Post
                Dillian Whyte is terrified of Chisora, how did he even win that fight? everyone i know saw it as a landslide victory for Chisora. The whole crowd booed Whyte when the decision was announced.
                I don't know man, I had Whyte by a round in an ugly fight both guys couldn't put two punches together all night, they'd hurt each other but were unable to follow up with a second successive fight ending blow.

Personally I've no desire to see them fight again. Whyte vs Wilder I think would be a better fight but it is not exactly a step up in class by Wilder and I'd much prefer he fought a top ten opponent some time this year, it's been two years now since he last fought a respectable opponent.

Comment

I think Del surprised all with his showing , I had him one up! I hope like most there's a rematch and I was sure that would be on AJ V Wlad. Dill ought to take it as Wilder won't fight anyone with a heartbeat and Dill has that.

Comment

Why in the world would Wilder fight Whyte?

Deontay is looking at Joseph Parker next and he also has the WBC mandatory to think about.

Comment

Working...
                    X