Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: I Really Think GGG Could Fight Until He's 75, I'm Serious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer: I Really Think GGG Could Fight Until He's 75, I'm Serious

Jonathon Banks, the new trainer of Gennady Golovkin, believes his boxer can continue fighting hard for a very long time. Golovkin, now 37-years-old, will attempt to reclaim a piece of his lost crown when he faces Sergiy Derevyanchenko for the vacant International Boxing Federation middleweight title on Saturday night at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've wrote and cancelled half a dozen replies now I just don't know wtf to begin.

Comment

I'm sure triple g wouldn't mind following Canelo and kissing his ass for another payday till he's 75 that's for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        I'm sure triple g wouldn't mind following Canelo and kissing his ass for another payday till he's 75 that's for sure...
        That’s probably how long canelo will wait to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Jonathon Banks, the new trainer of Gennady Golovkin, believes his boxer can continue fighting hard for a very long time. Golovkin, now 37-years-old, will attempt to reclaim a piece of his lost crown when he faces Sergiy Derevyanchenko for the vacant International Boxing Federation middleweight title on Saturday night at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
          [Click Here To Read More]

that throws the... " he old doe "... excuse out the window

Comment

His trainer has gone full ****** smh

Comment

Trainer: I Really Think GGG Could Fight Until He's 75, I'm Serious

If he's fighting no hopers, I agree.

His fans are wishy washy when it comes to when GGG is too old.

Comment

Agree, with the right trainer who knows what the 35+ y.o. guys bring GGG can surely go till he's 40-45, just being yourself is enough, he's got plenty of amateur and pro experience to handle the pressure

Comment

Banks is way off script, isn’t this the time in GGG’s career that we pretend he is getting old?

Remember that explains why he struggled with Jacobs and Canelo.

Comment

I have yet to see a fight where Triple G has looked old.

Of course he's slowed down but so does every fighter when they hit their late 30's. Look at him 5 years ago compared to today and you can see a clear difference but it's not like night-and-day difference.

Golovkin is at that stage of his career where you have to see how he looks from a fight to fight basis. This is the stage where you can get old overnight, look at Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X