Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what store do i go to for running shoes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what store do i go to for running shoes?

i read someone say that the store wasnt serious if they didnt have u get on the treadmill and measure your instep and the width of your foot. i wonder what store does that? i have knee problems and my right knee is killing me right now and everytime i run it does the same. i live in michigan so what would be a good store?

i hear ascics are the best

Comment

Originally posted by dj Quik View Post
      i Read Someone Say That The Store Wasnt Serious If They Didnt Have U Get On The Treadmill And Measure Your Instep And The Width Of Your Foot. I Wonder What Store Does That? I Have Knee Problems And My Right Knee Is Killing Me Right Now And Everytime I Run It Does The Same. I Live In Michigan So What Would Be A Good Store?
      Roadrunners Store

Comment

road runner sports, or any other running store should have it.

also check out this guide:

http://running.zappos.com/runningfitguide.zhtml#gait

Comment

The store I go to make you go on a treadmill with CCTV, and they observe your steps on a monitor. then theymake you go oon this heatmat thing that makes your footprint. it has cm's up and down both sides. From this they found out that one of my feet were flatter than the other due to ligament injury and recommended a shoe to support it! It was a shoe with a level 4 support called Saucony. Good sports shoe stores will have this brand as well as Brooks and Asics. Any shop that does not do all this is not a proper running shoe store. they should also have 1000 mile, Skins, Ron Hill and Nike apparel.

Comment

Working...
          X