• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    I just don’t see it
    I did not see him get hurt
    I did see him get two rabbit punches but that’s it
    Oh yeah , he complained about it but nothing more
    I agree. Even if he might have been buzzed briefly while Breazeale was swinging out of the corner, it's hardly evidence of a glass chin when being caught by a >230lb guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      Am sure fight whyte will make wilder alot of money, so we should disengage in this whyte should go fight a final eliminator. Hez among the top 4 guys in the division, at worst top 5. Such final eliminator BS shouldn't be an excuse.

Be that as it may, you have said it all. I appreciate your sincerity and candid comments.

There is no mandatory anymore to block this fight. Make it happen as voluntary so we can end this debate once and for all.

With wilder's speed and power, he should be welcoming every challenger as the confidence level is high.
      Agreed, but as everyone knows, Al Haymon will protect his assets at all costs.

Let's just be thankful that at least this isn't the WBA Wilder is dealing with.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
        I agree. Even if he might have been buzzed briefly while Breazeale was swinging out of the corner, it's hardly evidence of a glass chin when being caught by a >230lb guy.

Like i said , maybe I’m fughin blind but I didn’t see chit
        And if not mistaken more like 250
        Wtv lol

Comment

• Very impressed by Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
            AJ/hearn are the only crew in history who are pretty much guaranteed to make $20 mill a fight (i.e. they are happy) but won't make fights because tthey don't think the other fighter should get 'X' amount .... whatever that amount is - EVEN when the public interest WILL cover the fight costs.

Ali & Foreman made $5 mill each ($29 mill in today's dollars) for "The Rumble". Neither of them (or any other champions in history) DECLINED to make fights because they had feelings on what the other fighter was gonna make.

If team hearn/DAZN doesn't want to pay it MOVE OUT THE WAY because others will ... the boxing fan public will support the costs because WE WANT THE FIGHTS.

But they say NO, and go home, and claim the other guys don't want it. Unbelieveable.

And their thot fan-girls run out screaming slander and other noise in support of that nonsense.

Unbelieveable.
            you have been caught many times contradicting yourself. the last time you came here crying wilder will not sign the DAZN deal because he doesn't know how much AJ will be getting.

Here you come again with this gabbage. Does stupidity run in your fam or you just decided to be stupid in public?

It must be either.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
              I don't feel like Breazeale was overrated any more than was needed to maintain some level of hype for the fight. He never looked confident. But anyone has a puncher's chance I guess.
              Smiles..... I guess he never had the opportunity to be in a position to have a punchers chance.... I dnt think he can get another title shot. It's over for him. Get a couple of days and hang the gloves.

Mind you don't get it twisted. I like Breazeale, hez a decent fighter at best.

Comment

Must whyte go through that WBC final eliminator BS to get to wilder?
                Is that how other voluntaries got to wilder?

That final eliminator BS is boring. Forget about the damn mandatory and make it a voluntary with more money for grabs.

Any word of a final eliminator is a pure duck. Why go for Ortiz 2 when you can get for whyte 1?
                Lmfao pure duck! Whyte was starched by PARKER! Yes pillow fisted PARKER. Yet we’re to believe he’d survive a single well placed shot by the hardest hitting HW. Nah there isn’t even a chance Whyte gets anywhere close to Wilder. He’s fat, he’s slow, his defense is lousy, he can’t dodge a punch. Need I say more?

Comment

• That was probably the punch of the year so far. Wilder doesn't have a great resume but who hits harder than this guy in the last 20 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
                    Maybe you should try asking the WBC. I had no idea Haymon controlled them too...

Your hate for Wilder makes you look like you don't know $h!+ about the sport. You NOT knowing that BREAZEALE was his mandatory pretty much confirms what I always thought about you smh.

Whyte would be food too. I don't know why you keep bringing him up. The only guy that can potentially beat Wilder is AJ. You need to get that in your head right now.
                    It's great.. No excuses now.
                    Make it happen.
                    Wilder/whyte for December.

Comment

It's great.. No excuses now.
                      Make it happen.
                      Wilder/whyte for December.
                      What exactly is it going to prove
                      Then you’ll be biatching that Wilder ducked AJ again
                      You do see it’s a fughin circle , round and round we go
                      Same for AJ , he takes another useless fight and now he’s ducking
                      Your falling right into their feet , meanwhile the money offers keep going up
                      I know your young so you probably didn’t go through this bullchit with Pac-May
                      Look what happened their

Comment

Working...
                      X