Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL this kid Ryan Garcia practices head movement but has none come fight night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL this kid Ryan Garcia practices head movement but has none come fight night

Im always laughing at this kids videos, especially when he works on defense you would think he would apply this stuffin the fight but in most of his fights he was getting hit flush and had no defense and barely moves his head lol wtf this dude is all for show for instagram

View this post on Instagram

Do Garcia has a chance against Gervonta? 🤔 kingryang #boxing #wbc #wbo #fighting #ko #strength #skills #punch #champion #knockedout #mayweather #miketyson #mannypacquiao #adrienbroner #canelo #vasyllomachenko #anthonyjoshua #kellbrook #amirkhan #mikeygarcia #tonybellew #tysonfury

A post shared by MMA UFC BOXING (@boxingarmour) on

The thumbnail reminded me of when Queen Rhiana got work from Carlos Morales.

Comment

In his last fight Ryan didn't need head movement, he blasted his guy out in 2 rounds.

Anyways my rule of thumb is to never take instagram seriously, instagram nowadays is just a promotional tool for athletes, celebrities, gym thots, and amateur models.

Comment

you train in the gym so it becomes muscle memory! so in due time.

You fools who never train dont know nothing about this, stick to watching boxing while eating milk and cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          you train in the gym so it becomes muscle memory! so in due time.

You fools who never train dont know nothing about this, stick to watching boxing while eating milk and cookies.
          You eat milk where you're from? Damn, you should throw that away. It's well past it's sell by date. You could catch something nasty from that.

Comment

I like him a lot. I think he is an excellent prospect and a pleasure to watch. If he has not perfected his defense at least he is working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The thumbnail reminded me of when Queen Rhiana got work from Carlos Morales.
              Lol exactly where was the head movement he shows off on the gram? He couldn't even avoid a telegraphed hook.

Who is queen rhiana and carlos moraes?

Comment

Working...
              X