No announcement yet.

The myth that mikey is bigger than loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    dont expect loma to dare to be great, one thing about these weak ass eastern euro bums is none of them dare to be great.
    Yea that’s true

Comment

Ali Funeka was freakishly big in that division and still got whooped by little men.

Comment

Every boxer has a natural best fighting weight and height has little to do with it. Some boxers are hard and lean at 5 foot 7 inches and 190 pounds while others are perfect at 5 foot 7 inches and 118 pounds. Mikey and Loma are full grown men in their late 20s. Their growing days are over. Mikey is naturally a slightly bigger man. Loma can't grow as big as Mikey by gradually gaining weight. It doesn't work that way. Mikey will always be bigger. Maybe they will fight at 135 someday. That would be a fair fight and I hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          Both are exactly 5'7--The only difference being mikeys recent weight gain.

If loma slowly gains weight and acclimates himself to a larger weight the guys are almost identical in size
          dont expect loma to dare to be great, one thing about these weak ass eastern euro bums is none of them dare to be great.
          If they are so weak why are GGG, Loma and Kovalev at or near the top of most top 10 pfp best lists? Your extreme favoritism for Mexican boxers and unreasonable hatred of Eastern European boxers comes through loud and clear. How can your opinion be taken seriously when you are so bias?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            If they are so weak why are GGG, Loma and Kovalev at or near the top of most top 10 pfp best lists? Your extreme favoritism for Mexican boxers and unreasonable hatred of Eastern European boxers comes through loud and clear. How can your opinion be taken seriously when you are so bias?
            idk why you bother to reply to me then?

lmfao idiots.

FYI My name used to be War Kovalev for a long time remember that? fun times all you (assuming you too) eastern fanboys loved me back then now yall hate lmfao

EDIT: forgot to answer all your question. GGG got a gift draw against the superior Mexican, Lomachenko lost against teh surperior Mexican, Kovalev lost against the Surperior Black American. & p4p list are mythical list lol but makes sense to use a mythical list as proof for your nonsense opinions lmfao.
            Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-11-2018, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Their heights are not correctly documented... they have stood next to eachother and Garcia is notably bigger and taller

Comment

idk why you bother to reply to me then?
                lmfao idiots.
                FYI My name used to be War Kovalev for a long time remember that? fun times all you (assuming you too) eastern fanboys loved me back then now yall hate lmfao
                Getting even funnier!

Comment

This is just really dumb aswell, its like saying Chris Eubank Jr and Robert Easter are the same size because it is documented that they are both 5'11... but one is at Lightweight and one is at Super Middleweight

Comment

And Salido was only 5'6" but he was "too big" for Loma. Bump this stupid thread when TS is sobbing about Garcia having been too big for Loma and that's the reason why Loma lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      And Salido was only 5'6" but he was "too big" for Loma. Bump this stupid thread when TS is sobbing about Garcia having been too big for Loma and that's the reason why Loma lost.
                      lmfao you know its gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X