No announcement yet.

The myth that mikey is bigger than loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    Both are exactly 5'7--The only difference being mikeys recent weight gain.

If loma slowly gains weight and acclimates himself to a larger weight the guys are almost identical in size
    Right know Mikey is about 10 pounds heavier than him. If the fight takes place at 135 it's fair. Otherwise Mikey has weight advantage.

Comment

dont expect mickey to dare to be great, one thing about these weak ass Mexican American fighters is none of them dare to be great. they are all talk and less walk. They talk about daring to be great and then walk in the opposite direction.

Comment

I found that funny. People saw a pic of them and based mikeys size on the size of his head relative to lomachenkos.

"look at that head man" boxing fans are weird
        maybe mickey is roiding. I mean that's what people said about pacquiao in pictures, his head was big so he must be on that shi* lol

Comment

Both are exactly 5'7--The only difference being mikeys recent weight gain.

If loma slowly gains weight and acclimates himself to a larger weight the guys are almost identical in size
          I found that funny. People saw a pic of them and based mikeys size on the size of his head relative to lomachenkos.

"look at that head man" boxing fans are weird
          I think his frame is only bigger because he recently put on all that extra weigh to move up

I think lomachenkos torso is just as long, shoulders just as wide--shorter arms maybe than mikey
          dam man you're really into this and measuring everything. hopefully you don't start measuring their dicks

lol I'm j/k with u

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Right know Mikey is about 10 pounds heavier than him. If the fight takes place at 135 it's fair. Otherwise Mikey has weight advantage.
            I hear you about it at 135, but how much you want to bet when Mickey loses he will say it's because he was "drained" lol

Comment

Lomachenko has a pretty small frame, I think that's one of the first things I noticed when I saw him fight for the first time. I found it odd because he looked kind of tall for his weight class but he had really narrow shoulders. However, I still want the fight to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                dont expect loma to dare to be great, one thing about these weak ass eastern euro bums is none of them dare to be great.
                You just don't dig in.
                Daring to be great doesn't make you great.
                Humbleness is the stuff that greatness is born of.
                And, by the way, "eastern euro boxer" is a label of about the same level of credibility as "latino boxer".

Comment

Originally posted by Gurgutt View Post
                  You just don't dig in.
                  Daring to be great doesn't make you great.
                  Humbleness is the stuff that greatness is born of.
                  And, by the way, "eastern euro boxer" is a label of about the same level of credibility as "latino boxer".
                  Latino Boxers > ... Charles Martin> Eastern Euro Boxers

Comment

I don't care. Lomachenko/Mikey Garcia/Linares...all these guys should fight each other at 135lbs. It's fair enough for all of them right now.

Soon enough though that weight might be difficult for Mikey and Linares but they do stay fit all year round so who knows? I mean Linares made 135lb but looks like he's growing out of it. Garcia weighed a career high of 139lb for Broner but looks like he can still make 135lb.

Personally I believe only one of those fights will happen but even that looks difficult. Mikey vs Linares.

Seems easy enough to make if it wasn't for Oscar. Why else do you think Goldenboy were desperate to get Mikey on the team? They want that fight to be completely in-house. It's a decent money fight.

Anyway they all need each other for a good payday and their legacies.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      Latino Boxers > ... Charles Martin> Eastern Euro Boxers
                      Yeah, funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X