Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lebron James: NFL owners have slave mentality b/c of old white guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Americans do you see nfl losing athletes to the nba/baseball in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
      Americans do you see nfl losing athletes to the nba/baseball in the long run.
      Maybe to the NBA, baseball is very skilled base, you can't just rely on pure athleticism to succeed and those skills are honed at a very young age. Futhermore, blacks today just don't like baseball, it's seen as the white man's sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
        Maybe to the NBA, baseball is very skilled base, you can't just rely on pure athleticism to succeed and those skills are honed at a very young age. Futhermore, blacks today just don't like baseball, it's seen as the white man's sport.

I wonder if football is getting a bad rep even in the hood because if it is, might be game over. Lebrons 'I wouldn't allow my kids to play football' statement might have some consequences. Funnily enough i was listening to this podcast where an instagram whore was saying they barely mess with the nfl guys and it's mostly nba followed by baseball lol.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            You think LeBrons team is going to fire him for those comments?
            No because NBA is more a celebrity driven league

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              You think LeBrons team is going to fire him for those comments?
              Is it me or do black ppl confuse employer/employee relationship with slave relationship?

Comment

Correction not black ppl

American black ppl

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Is it me or do black ppl confuse employer/employee relationship with slave relationship?
                    But surely you can see that the employer/employee relationship is a lot different between the NFL and the NBA?

LeBron isn't wrong about that. The NFL needs a stronger player's union.

Comment

I wish Lebron grew up boxing or playing football.

Comment

Working...
                      X