Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Sounds Off on Luis Ortiz and His Team Over Joshua Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Input1914 View Post
    I'm sick of Al Haymon and PBC. I used to be a big fan of theirs but they overcomplicate matters. Let's face it, PBC denied this fight because they want to run the show and pocket as much money for themselves and not the fighter. They also have no interest in helping other boxing outlets succeed (ESPN, DAZN). Ortiz is 40 and will not have another legacy building opportunity again. The guy has probably grossed less than $7M for his entire career.
    This PBC is the devil sh^t is getting old.

Andy Ruiz is with PBC. If Haymon has some plan to destroy DAZN or Eddie why would he help save the June 1 show?

Comment

• Originally posted by giant_king View Post
      We really don't know if hearn is telling the truth and on top of that who knows what kind of shady details where put into that contract so at this point are opinions means nothing
      Yea love how all these AJ fanboys are just taking Heans word for it lol. I know their was some confusion on Ortiz team, but NO WHERE did they say it was 6-7 mil offer.Im already reading the Brit sites who without ONE quote from Ortiz or manager are saying he ducked fight. Whatever Hearn says is gospel to these guys when he CLEARLY has dog in fight. And why would PBC hold Ortiz back if he won would make Wilder v Ortiz 11 a big and easy fight to make.Also to those who ar saying "its clear PBC is holding back on all the fights because they only want in house fights.Tell me again who is Ruiz with??????????Yea PBC

Comment

• Ortiz you messed up Big Time on this one dude!! Was Ortiz trying compete with Miller to see who could fk up the worse or something?? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
          It’s weird how the trainers and coaches disappear when someone gets caught. My guess is Miller thought he was on undetectable juice or it’s just an outrageous duck to keep his O intact.
          Man idk wtf Big Baby was thinking. But him being self destructive to his own career seems a possibility. So its either that or legit thought he was doing something that made all the sh^t he was doing was masked.

Randomly I heard Eddie on the 3 Knockdown Rule podcast & he said Big Baby sent him some long ass email that Eddie was seeming to me implying that Big Baby was trying to suggest the VADA testing was at fault for some sorta reason. So Big Baby is all over the f#cking place if thats correct. "Someone framing me" to "my bad" to "test is effed up doe". I feel like if what Eddie implied is right thats Big Baby's way of getting back into boxing sooner cuz of how the NY loophole has helped him out & likely avoided him a 1 or 2 year suspension.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
            Yea love how all these AJ fanboys are just taking Heans word for it lol. I know their was some confusion on Ortiz team, but NO WHERE did they say it was 6-7 mil offer.Im already reading the Brit sites who without ONE quote from Ortiz or manager are saying he ducked fight. Whatever Hearn says is gospel to these guys when he CLEARLY has dog in fight. And why would PBC hold Ortiz back if he won would make Wilder v Ortiz 11 a big and easy fight to make.Also to those who ar saying "its clear PBC is holding back on all the fights because they only want in house fights.Tell me again who is Ruiz with??????????Yea PBC
            Ortiz's trainer said $7-8 million https://www.boxingscene.com/ortiz-tr...-talks--138385

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              Ortiz you messed up Big Time on this one dude!!
              Haymon promised to match the 7 million for a rematch with Wilder.

Would you rather fight Joshua on short notice or fight Wilder with a full camp if the money is the same?

Comment

• Lol ducked boogeyman illusion shattered into a million pieces.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  This PBC is the devil sh^t is getting old.

Andy Ruiz is with PBC. If Haymon has some plan to destroy DAZN or Eddie why would he help save the June 1 show?
                  Exactly right!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    Haymon promised to match the 7 million for a rematch with Wilder.

Would you rather fight Joshua on short notice or fight Wilder with a full camp if the money is the same?
                    AJ has more titles so I'll go with that one plus 7 million rather than go for 7 million and only one belt to face a guy who already stopped him before. And besides even if Ortiz lost he could still get the Wilder fight because losing to AJ isn't a career damaging loss. He may not have another shot at AJ again because Usyk may be next in line if he wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by lolasif View Post
                      You need to reread that because NO WHERE does his manager say they got 7-8 mil offer.Only his trainer who says "an opportunity like this to make WHATEVER Eddie was offering you grap it".Sounds to me he had not seen offer and had not talked to promoter/manager about it yet.He then go's on to say "but having said that eddie offering it and then putting it in writing are two different things I personally believe we would have seen an upside down contract just to stall and renegotiate they are a lot of things you can do to contract to not make fight happen"Its REAL clear he had not seen contract or even spoke to their manager/promoter.Now you can twist words and just read the parts you like but its still JUST Eddie word which means NOTHING because like all promoters he is a known liar and also has dog in fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X