Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie hearn confirms anthony joshua likes usyk fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearn will offer Usyk a contract that pays Usyk in Matchroom merch while claiming he wants that fight.

Comment

Anybody but Wilder

Comment

Of course he prefers him. With Usyk, he now has 4 guys (Usyk, Whyte, Pulev, Miller) who can keep AJ busy and postpone a Wilder fight for the next 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Carlos Takam was crafty enough to last 10. And Takam ain't got sh^t on Usyk in craftiness. And sh^t Usyk will probably be punching harder than Takam too when he's weighing 220ish when he moves to HW.

Only way Joshua wins is if Usyk can't handle HW power. And thats TBD still.
          I agree in order to defeat some of these heavyweights, Usyk would have to bulk up and I am confident that he will. Moreover you are absolutely right. He would have to start hitting much harder as he moves up as well.

Comment

Uysk would side track his career if he were to take the AJ fight next. No way he stands a chance against AJ this early.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              If Wilder continues to duck this would be a great choice for Joshua's second 2019 fight.
              Wilder ducking? One more

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                Hearn will offer Usyk a contract that pays Usyk in Matchroom merch while claiming he wants that fight.
                😂 Exactly paesan

Comment

I'd be surprised if Hearns took him from his current promoter, he seems afraid of Usyk's guy...10min to negotiate? Come on....

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                    Wilder ducking? One more
                    Wilder had a contract but he didn't sign. That=duck.

Comment

The issue I have with this fight is that Joshua would almost automatically win on the scorecards if he doesn’t KO Usyk. And Usyk is not KOing Joshua or I highly doubt he would. So outside of a huge dominating performance for Usyk where the judges have no choice but to give it to him, they will clearly favor Joshua just like they did with Canelo against GGG. Usyk would need to fight a perfect fight to get a victory.

Comment

Working...
                      X