Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Tyson Fury a more skilled boxer than Anthony Joshua when:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think aj is a good fighter who does some good things in the ring, but hes being a bit overrated around here. And klitz being the greatest heavyweight ever is too much guys, please stop

Comment

Fury didn't go life and death with Cunningham. He got caught square and dropped, then got straight back up and proceeded to put a beating on him before knocking him the **** out.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
        Your completely wrong Ahmed. Fury will dance rings around aj it will be you kneeling at a mosque praying for ajs career.
        Why would I pray for another man's career?? I enjoy boxing but I don't let it effect my daily life, if AJ where to get knocked out so be it, I just don't see it happening against the gypsy Fury, he just doesn't have the right mindset, beating a fragile Klitschko isn't really that big of a deal, Corrie Sanders did it in better fashion than both of them, nobody is overhyping him

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
          Reports of Martin eating pot noodles at the venue on the day of the fight.
          Really? Goddamn, dude gets a 7 figure payday to come over here and buys the cheapest, worst food in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
            And how many 'effective' (not ineffective taps) did Fury out-land Wlad by compared to Joshua? How much damage did Fury inflict on Wlad compared to Joshua? Exactly!

Quality > quantity.

1 punch that scores a KO, knockdown, visible body damage > 100 punches which do none of those things.

Fury is a horrible boxer for someone of such a size. Absolutely beyond disgraceful, pathetic and shameful that a midget like David Haye has better punching power than him when he is nearly 50 pounds heavier and 5 inches taller.
            Fury won rounds

Aj was losing until the ko to any neutral observer. Corrupt scorecards were in play once again though

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              I think aj is a good fighter who does some good things in the ring, but hes being a bit overrated around here. And klitz being the greatest heavyweight ever is too much guys, please stop
              Lmao, I can't believe anyone would dare claim he's the greatest, what's his "Historic Moment"?? He doesn't have a Liston type win on his record, doesn't have a Fraizer type win, doesn't have a Foreman type win, lets just take a look at the other heavyweight greats and what they've done

M. Ali - Liston (2X), Moore, Patterson (2X), Cooper, Fraizer (2X), Ellis, Nortan (2X), Lyle, and Shavers

J. Louis - Baer, Braddock, Schemling, and Walcott (2X)

Holyfield - Douglas, Foreman, Holmes, Bowe, Morrer (2X), Tyson (2X),

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiSword View Post
                Why would I pray for another man's career?? I enjoy boxing but I don't let it effect my daily life, if AJ where to get knocked out so be it, I just don't see it happening against the gypsy Fury, he just doesn't have the right mindset, beating a fragile Klitschko isn't really that big of a deal, Corrie Sanders did it in better fashion than both of them, nobody is overhyping him
                Your on ajs nuts thats why and yes I didnt say tyson would ko josh but he would outclass him and the establishment wouldnt like that.

Your off your head if you think the wlad that fought corey Sanders is anywhere near as polished as recent wlad. What hashish you smoking?

Emmanuel steward went to school with wlads style and technique after sanders fight. Turnt him into the force he was for ten consecutive years until fury put a stop to that albeit in a boring methodical way. Aj nutswingers like you can't appreciate the finer nuances boxers like wlad and fury demonstrate.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                  Your on ajs nuts thats why and yes I didnt say tyson would ko josh but he would outclass him and the establishment wouldnt like that.

Your off your head if you think the wlad that fought corey Sanders is anywhere near as polished as recent wlad. What hashish you smoking?

Emmanuel steward went to school with wlads style and technique after sanders fight. Turnt him into the force he was for ten consecutive years until fury put a stop to that albeit in a boring methodical way. Aj nutswingers like you can't appreciate the finer nuances boxers like wlad and fury demonstrate.
                  I am not on anyone's "nuts" I'm just supporting a fellow Muslim, and Wlad's "ten years" was made of fighting Tony Thompson twice and Alex Lepeai, nothing impressive he would have been knocked silly by everyone in the 90's, Ike Ibueaci, Lennox Lewis, Razor Ruddock, Riddick Bowe, Tommy Morrison, Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson, David Tua, George Foreman, heck even 45 years old Larry Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiSword View Post
                    I am not on anyone's "nuts" I'm just supporting a fellow Muslim, and Wlad's "ten years" was made of fighting Tony Thompson twice and Alex Lepeai, nothing impressive he would have been knocked silly by everyone in the 90's, Ike Ibueaci, Lennox Lewis, Razor Ruddock, Riddick Bowe, Tommy Morrison, Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson, David Tua, George Foreman, heck even 45 years old Larry Holmes
                    Your clearly beyond repair. Your telling me wlad had 3 fights in 10 years?

Put that crack pipe down son. Wipe your mouth. dust yourself off and do some research .

Tommy morrison would of beat wlad hahaha have another toke on what you smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
                      Fury is easily more skilled than A.J or Wilder.
                      I know the fight isn't peoples cup of tea but just look.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3EoKKNEa3A
                      Look at his lateral movement... for a heavyweight, nevermind one that big, to move like THAT. Is a huge indicator of skill.
                      Fury put on a masterclass that night against the undisputed champ in his backyard. **** the haters.

Comment

Working...
                      X