No announcement yet.

Fury: wilder knows I’m his daddy, the draw and rips wilders resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury: wilder knows I’m his daddy, the draw and rips wilders resume

Tyson Fury goaded heavyweight rival Deontay Wilder ahead of his fight with Francesco Pianeta at Windsor Park on Saturday.

Fury's comeback continues with a showdown against the experienced Pianeta in Belfast where Wilder will be present at ringside in his role as a television analyst.

Negotiations for the two to meet in December are at an advanced stage and should Fury overcome Pianeta, one of the division's super-fights will move a step closer.

"I don't have to impress anybody," said Fury when asked about Wilder being at ringside.

"If I needed to impress him he wouldn't be flying all the way over here to see me.

"I'm not going to America to see him. He knows where the draw is, he knows where the daddy lives."

If Pianeta chins me, I'll crawl across the ring and kiss his feet because he'd be a better man than me.

Tyson Fury
    He added: "If I come through this then Wilder has the chance to fight me for the lineal championship. Let's face it, he's not really fought anybody and he's had 40 fights."

Pianeta, who was born in Italy but is based in Germany, has won all but five of his 40 fights with Wladimir Klitschko, Ruslan Chagaev and Oliver McCall the bigger names on his record.

Francesco Pianeta (right) has won 35 of his 40 professional fights
    "If Pianeta chins me, I'll crawl across the ring and kiss his feet because he'd be a better man than me," he said.

"If I can't beat him, I'm going nowhere. He's a very dangerous opponent but I think I'm the greatest heavyweight who's ever been born.

"It's not actually going to be that hard to get all my belts back. All I've got to do is beat Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder. It shouldn't be hard.

"I'm not focusing on Wilder or anyone besides Pianeta, though. Wilder may as well be a million years in the future. I'm focusing on Pianeta and nobody else.

"I've got a feeling Pianeta will come straight towards me and try and land some bombs.

"At least Pianeta has come here to fight me and look me in the eye. Others just talk about it on social media."

Fury beat Sefer Seferi in his comeback fight in June
    Fury made his comeback in June after two-and-a-half years out of the ring by overwhelming Sefer Seferi inside four rounds, having shed in the region of 10 stone in order to resume fighting.

While the 30-year-old will be aiming for another knockout, he would be just as happy if his bout with Pianeta went the distance.

"I'd prefer rounds," he said. "I've had one fight in three years so I need the rounds. Ten rounds hopefully, points decision."

He added: "The old Tyson Fury is gone, never to be seen again in history. The new Tyson Fury is here now. All I can promise is to put on a good fight.

"I do want to win a world title again so I have to raise my game after three years out of the game nearly and ballooning up to 28 stone.

"To lose that weight has been mentally and physically draining and to do it there has to be a want in the brain and I have that. That's why I'm a sick boxer and I win fights."

That is not true, everybody knows that Big Baby Miller is Wilder's daddy.

Comment

Both guys are one win fighters, really. Fury beat a shot Wlad, Wilder beat Ortiz.

Who's the next best guy Fury beat? Chisora twice? Sounds a lot like beating Stiverne twice.

Comment

Certain posters only bring up Wilder having 40 fights and most of them being tomato cans but never mention other boxers and legends who had more tomato cans than Wilder on their resume.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
          Certain posters only bring up Wilder having 40 fights and most of them being tomato cans but never mention other boxers and legends who had more tomato cans than Wilder on their resume.
          You have a point there.

Comment

The promotion has begun.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              It's not hard to see why Wilder was brought along slowly. Even now he has noticeable deficiencies in his accuracy, technique, defense, and footwork.

There was no way of knowing just how far his freakish power, stamina, chin, aggression, raw athleticism, and heart would carry him. Dude never even saw the end of the 4th round until he beat Stiverne for the title; it's easy to look back and say he should have fought better fighters, but back then nobody knew how good he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
                Tyson Fury goaded heavyweight rival Deontay Wilder ahead of his fight with Francesco Pianeta at Windsor Park on Saturday.

Fury's comeback continues with a showdown against the experienced Pianeta in Belfast where Wilder will be present at ringside in his role as a television analyst.

Negotiations for the two to meet in December are at an advanced stage and should Fury overcome Pianeta, one of the division's super-fights will move a step closer.

"I don't have to impress anybody," said Fury when asked about Wilder being at ringside.

"If I needed to impress him he wouldn't be flying all the way over here to see me.

"I'm not going to America to see him. He knows where the draw is, he knows where the daddy lives."

If Pianeta chins me, I'll crawl across the ring and kiss his feet because he'd be a better man than me.

Tyson Fury
                He added: "If I come through this then Wilder has the chance to fight me for the lineal championship. Let's face it, he's not really fought anybody and he's had 40 fights."

Pianeta, who was born in Italy but is based in Germany, has won all but five of his 40 fights with Wladimir Klitschko, Ruslan Chagaev and Oliver McCall the bigger names on his record.

"If Pianeta chins me, I'll crawl across the ring and kiss his feet because he'd be a better man than me," he said.

"If I can't beat him, I'm going nowhere. He's a very dangerous opponent but I think I'm the greatest heavyweight who's ever been born.

"It's not actually going to be that hard to get all my belts back. All I've got to do is beat Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder. It shouldn't be hard.

"I'm not focusing on Wilder or anyone besides Pianeta, though. Wilder may as well be a million years in the future. I'm focusing on Pianeta and nobody else.

"I've got a feeling Pianeta will come straight towards me and try and land some bombs.

"At least Pianeta has come here to fight me and look me in the eye. Others just talk about it on social media."

Fury made his comeback in June after two-and-a-half years out of the ring by overwhelming Sefer Seferi inside four rounds, having shed in the region of 10 stone in order to resume fighting.

While the 30-year-old will be aiming for another knockout, he would be just as happy if his bout with Pianeta went the distance.

"I'd prefer rounds," he said. "I've had one fight in three years so I need the rounds. Ten rounds hopefully, points decision."

He added: "The old Tyson Fury is gone, never to be seen again in history. The new Tyson Fury is here now. All I can promise is to put on a good fight.

"I do want to win a world title again so I have to raise my game after three years out of the game nearly and ballooning up to 28 stone.

"To lose that weight has been mentally and physically draining and to do it there has to be a want in the brain and I have that. That's why I'm a sick boxer and I win fights."
                What a loud mouthed annoying lying bragger.The greatest heavyweight ever born and yet light punching Cunningham damn near knocked him out. How many rounds would Cunningham last with a prime Tyson, Foreman, Liston,Louis, Lewis etc. Boxrec ranks the mighty Planeta the 119th best heavyweight in the world and that's a long long long way from a top 10 contender. He is a hand picked, cherry picked opponent brought in for only one reason. He is there to get KOed by Fury just like his last cherry pick the 69th best cruiserweight. Planeta has already been KOed 3 times. He is no threat at all and has no chance to win. Fury was lineal champ but when you refuse to defend a title for close to 3 years you lose that title. If he really ever does fight Wilder there will be only one champion in the ring and that's Wilder. Wilder is a hell of a bragger himself and also claims to be the best heavyweight in history after struggling with mediocre Molina but nobody tops Fury for arrogance and conceit.

Comment

Fury is 30 years old and Wilder is 33 years old. It's impossible for him to be Wilder's daddy. I rest my case.

Comment

Working...
                  X