No announcement yet.

Jake Lamotta or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Lamotta or Manny Pacquiao?

Who do you feel should be remembered as the greater fighter and why?

Pacquiao is to be remembered as one of the Top 3 greatest fighters of all times, LaMotta is remembered for The St.Valentines Day Massacre.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      Pacquiao is to be remembered as one of the Top 3 greatest fighters of all times, LaMotta is remembered for The St.Valentines Day Massacre.
      Top 3? Oh, boy..

Comment

Originally posted by Fiasco View Post
        Top 3? Oh, boy..
        Made a turn into **** city.

Time to leave.

Comment

top 3 is way too high

Comment

well lets see....a all around skilled guy who continues to rise weight classes vs a crude fighter whose biggest win is because he weighted more than the other guy....then he lost 4 more times to him...

Comment

If Manny and Floyd fight and Manny beats him then I'd have to rank him pretty high on the All-Time Pound for Pound Best List... Floyd is the most talented fighter of this generation and if Manny beats him he might go down in the top 5 ever. Even if he and Mayweather never fight his resume is impressive enough right now to merit consideration as an ATG...

Overall, I'd say Pacquiao's body of work is > Lamotta's.

Comment

my acount says it all...

Comment

I'd put Pac somewhere in the top 30.. If he does a job on Mayweather, that would elevate him into the top 10..
                  I'd place LaMotta somewhere between 30 and 50.. Pacquiao is the better boxer..

Comment

Pacquiao by 50 miles.

Comment

Working...
                    X