No announcement yet.

The first and last REAL job Pres. Obama had was as a Ice Cream Scooper in 76'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Essentially i coukd be president. Laughable.
    No. You couldn't.

Comment

What a failure Obama is, I mean being the first black president of the US. that doesn't look the least bit impressive on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
        One Percenter, I couldn't be bothered reading most of that, so could you kindly summarize
        You didn't read the OP I don't read yours. That's how it works....goodbye. Next post.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Percenter View Post
          Next post.
          You're a ****

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            What's laughable?
            What my good friend Mannie is trying to say is that his resume is not up to par for him to lead over a Free Market Economy. He didn't run a business that operates on profits & loses but makes decisions that impact the private sector based on hasty generalizations....all because he didn't like being bossed around as a kid at the Ice Cream parlor.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              What a failure Obama is, I mean being the first black president of the US. that doesn't look the least bit impressive on his resume.
              That's a non-sequitur. Being president does not count. It's what his resume was leading up to the presidency that we're talking about. Remember...being president is not a real job. Nor is being in Congress. A real job = being paid according to your merit. Not a automatic salary from holding political office paid for by Taxpayers of REAL JOBS. Now did people vote for him and elect him? Sure...but that's irrelevant to this discussion.

Comment

What my good friend Mannie is trying to say is that his resume is not up to par for him to lead over a Free Market Economy. He didn't run a business that operates on profits & loses but makes decisions that impact the private sector based on hasty generalizations....all because he didn't like being bossed around as a kid at the Ice Cream parlor.
                Would you rather have that corporate raider Mitt Romney sitting in the white house?

Isn't Jamie Dimon running the US economy anyway?

Comment

Remember... you pretty much don't have to do anything as President unless you want to [if you're a phony wannabe Populist]. You don't have to sign anything into law with those multiple pens with the cameras rolling . You don't have to get in front of the camera every other day unless it's a important televised address like the 'state of the union' once a year. Essentially P4P....Warren G. Harding was one of the best of the 1900's....since all he pretty much did was play poker in the white house and let the Free Market work. In fact, I don't hold it against the President for vacationing in Hawaii for long periods of time, as long as the trade-off was that he doesn't try to sign anything expensive into law anymore or sign executive orders that will ring up the tab. But he can't even do that right.
                  Last edited by One_Tycoon; 01-06-2014, 05:42 PM.

Comment

That's a non-sequitur. Being president does not count. It's what his resume was leading up to the presidency that we're talking about. Remember...being president is not a real job. Nor is being in Congress. A real job = being paid according to your merit. Not a automatic salary from holding political office paid for by Taxpayers of REAL JOBS. Now did people vote for him and elect him? Sure...but that's irrelevant to this discussion.
                    Now I know you're a troll and that you don't really believe what you're saying

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                      Now I know you're a troll and that you don't really believe what you're saying
                      This is how i know that you're from the UK and not an American. Actually it's quite a normal view in Right-wing circles of any kind, that Govt and Public Sector jobs are not real jobs. After all, who is paying for them? This is why [usually the Right] doesn't think that there should be public unions and/or collective bargaining for Public Sector Jobs. If you don't like the taxpayer funded wages...then go get a private job like everybody else, and generate some revenue for your company or your own business, via voluntary paying consumers.
                      Last edited by One_Tycoon; 01-06-2014, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X