Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    Lets leave wilder out of the convo discuss aj quitting
    They say the hardest punch is the one you don’t see coming! AJ had no clue what or who hit him!
    Looking fwd to the re-match!

Comment

• There's no coming back from such a defeat.

Joshua - who I had predicted to become a great at the beginning of his pro career - is just another Frank Bruno. All muscle, no chin, fear of getting hit at any given moment.

Comment

• Snickersman won told you so. He is not a MEXICANT Tramposo for sure amigo!

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Often times in women's boxing at the highest level, one fighter looks like a trained boxer and the other looks like a random lesbian that took a couple boxfit classes and has no idea how to throw punch.

This is kinda like that too, but Taylor's opponent can kinda punch a little bit.

This kind of resembles boxing. Cool.
          Classic, but basically true..... ROFLMAO

Comment

• Now another marinating will start... phuck!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              yea good post, I pretty much agree..... but to be fair, Hearn (who has lied through his ass) knew what was up..... and so did Joshua

not gonna go right into in, but the problem is the plethora of belts..... we saw the blueprint with my boy Parker

neither were ready to fight all comers when they first won a strap..... Parker KNEW that beating Ruiz for a vacant title would land him that Joshua payday, which is why he took the fight..... they cared about that payday, not about developing and putting himself in the best possible position to WIN those fights when they arrive..... like Wilder did for the first 40-odd fights of his career

Joshua first hinted years ago that he will not be rushed into fighting Wilder, and that he needs more time to develop..... and guess what, I heard Joshua say the same thing less than a week ago here in a boxingscene article..... that he will benefit by having more time to develop.....

that is why they bizarrely killed the fight with Wilder back when they had him on the hook for $15m

here is the link.....

https://www.boxingscene.com/joshua-e...-favor--139494

neither of them were the finished product

neither is Wilder, he is still developing..... and yep, he will get better no question

Fury is the closest to a finished product..... but he will get better/sharper as well with more activity at a higher level
              I totally agree with you on the belt issue. Which is why I’m always on here s.hitting on the belts and all these newbie fans that think the belts are the most important thing when it comes to rating fighters. And AJ’s resume is very much overrated based mostly on the belts he collected on the way to his first loss tonight. His win over Martin was drastically overhyped because Charles has a belt. His win over Wlad was blown way outta proportion because he collected a couple belts. Parker isn’t very good. But the fight was overhyped because they put “unification” on the fight poster. The harsh reality about AJ’s resume is that the only reason he had was because Fury dropped them due to stuff that had nothing to do with boxing. If not for that, the belt options for AJ would have been Fury and Wilder. And I could be wrong. But, I have a hard time seeing him becoming a champion if he had to go through Fury and/or Wilder. As opposed to having to go through Martin, and old Wlad, and Parker.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                Mike beat cruiser weight spinks, elderly Holmes, overrated Bruno I guess? Think of mikes top fights and they don’t equal klitschko and he had more fights to do it. Now look at his losses. Step up Holyfield, step up Lewis. Like I said he only had recognition because the media machine gassed him
                Wow, you're doubling down on your assertion that AJ was greater than Mike Tyson - because he beat a 42 old semi-retired Klitschko. You have dated yourself by arguing that AJ was viewed as a more dominant HW champ than Mike Tyson was when he fought Buster. You clearly weren't watching boxing in the late 80's. You're comparing AJ in his prime to Mike Tyson after he got out of jail. 90's Mike Tyson still smokes prime AJ.
                Last edited by NachoMan; 06-02-2019, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                  Snickersman won told you so. He is not a MEXICANT Tramposo for sure amigo!
                  FUCC you lame! He's MEXICAN!
                  FUCC whoever don't like it! You can go choke on a Dick you punk ass hoe!
                  VIVA MEXICO PUTOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                    ... and USA Boxing. We don't buy the hype. Got to show me.
                    True Indeed

Comment

• Lolzz!!

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                      Who the hell picked Ruiz by Ko ??
                      Well this didn't age well...

Comment

Working...
                      X