Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
      I was feeling that way but I think Keef got the rust knocked out of himself. Maybe he’ll reshape for this one against the Legend
      If he didn't shake off the rust he's gonna have a rough night. Hell honestly I think even if he did its not gonna be no easy W for him & he'll have some rough moments.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
        Thurman is going to knock him out in brutal fashion sadly.
        LOL no he isn't Thurman is getting walked down and UD in easy fashion. Only fight i want Pac to avoid at this point is Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
          LOL no he isn't Thurman is getting walked down and UD in easy fashion. Only fight i want Pac to avoid at this point is Thurman.
          Huh? If you think Pacquiao wins easy, why would you want him to avoid the Thurman fight?

Comment

My organization, the UWBCAFO- I have Manny Pacquiao on world wide ban list. Reason: Boxer is a active duel tri player.

Comment

One time bout to be run time and get on his bike against a 40 year old man

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                So one loss to an aged but all time great fighter erases everything Thurman done in his career. His wins over Garcia, and porter mean nothing now that he lost.

Even jrock Williams said it in his post fight interview after beating Hurd, he said boxing fans need to stop writing off fighters just because of one loss.
                You are absolutely right. I haven't thought about that.

Many boxing fans had counted J-Rock out against the heavy favorite giant Jarret Hurd and he did the impossible. He overcame all of the obstacles and won the day.

Therefore, if Thurman remains dedicated and committed to the sport; Then his perseverance and persistence will eventually pay off like Williams did. He can easily turn a set back into a comeback if by any chance he loses to Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Keith looking to cash out with the pacquiao payday and then retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    If he didn't shake off the rust he's gonna have a rough night. Hell honestly I think even if he did its not gonna be no easy W for him & he'll have some rough moments.
                    Oh I agree 💯! It’s rare, besides Money, to see anyone have an easy night with Pac. But I do believe Keef can do it

Comment

Working...
                    X