Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking! Kubrat Pulevs "Victim" exposed!! caught dry-humping on Kubrat Pulevs team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    All the white knights saying theres no way we know if shes a gold digger look really stupid now. They are naive and cant read people.
    Ironically those same SJW said that I can't read people and I don't have experience with Women and know nothing about them. My god

Comment

All the idiots calling me a scumbag in the other thread can apologise. Anyone with half a brain cell could see the way she was acting, her body language and there was more to the story. I cant believe how many people thought she was some innocent girl who was distressed, if she was so distressed why was her first thought to try and sue him for as much money as possible? I will say what i said in the other threads, theres one thing girls like more than screwing celebs and thats screwing them for every penny they can get. Women like that are ruthless, they dont care if it ruins a mans reputation.
      Last edited by Prince Madison; 03-30-2019, 05:35 AM.

Comment

What a money grabbing hoe!

Comment

Guessing there's more video to come. You don't play 'film a ho at a party' and cut the camera off that early.

Comment

Even without the video, really wouldn't be much of a case due to reaction of video and past history.

Chain of causation would have been proven which is events leading up to it , I'm sure she'll still get something as it's still probably a lesser extent of assault of she pursues it even if it's b.s.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Attractive women should not be interviewing adrenaline rushed warriors peaking with testosterone to begin with
                Well, that's why they used her. Shes ugly as shlt bro.

Comment

Oops. Although the odds on Kubrat having grabbed her ass just went higher than the Loma line vs Crolla. Problem for her is the context of how her booty got grabbed is gonna be problematic for her.

And this chick ain't no gold digger. Gold diggers are smarter than this. Gold diggers will have your demise planned before they say hi.

She's a wanna be gold digger at best. I'd just call her a dumb opportunist who didn't even know you shouldn't be lap dancing when you got a story & some money locked up already.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                    Funny thing is - You could still say that Pulev was wrong for kissing her while she was working, which was a bit embarassing - but then during that presser statement She said that Pulev asked her to remove that kiss - and She put that out to show how He did her wrong..
                    Get out of her!
                    Oh yea the kiss IS STILL weird & creepy from our POV, but the context of it is so up in the air now + she's destroyed her own rep by coming at him for sexual sh^t after she's lap dancing with the team lol.

Who knows the full context of this relationship now? Only her & Pulev & apparently Team Pulev from the news of this video.

I saw her around Kovalev too, She's probably lucky She didn't mess with him or We'd have a video now of not Pulev kissing "female reporter", but Kovalev "knocking out cold" female reporter .
                    In fairness to Kovalev I think being down for a lap dance woulda saved that woman Kov alleged punched. The fact she wasn't into doing anything with Kov was probably the problem for Kov if this claim is true.

Damn mfers lyin all over the place right now. All these mfers a Jussie. I'm still waiting for these MJ accusers to go down with their bs. Those mfers are some gold diggers btw. They came in with a legit plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

Oh man those cucks from the main thread who were screaming sexual assault must feel pretty stupid now. I mean it was painfully obvious what this chick is about...look at her clothes, look at her body language when she was interviewing Pulev, she's a text book hoe/gold digger. She makes a living letting people eat sushi off her naked body ffs.

I bet Pulev and his team 'sexually assaulted' her one by one in a hotel room after the party... and she loved every second of it.

Sexual assault doe lol.
                      We shall never forget the beta cuck club of NSB. Most of them are the usual biased and racist suspects.

Redd Foxx

The Big Dunn

larryxxx..

Mammoth

Ray*

THEFRESHBRAWLER

Motor City Cobra

WBC WBA IBF

paulf

Salute to all the posters who had a more neutral approach to the incident and werent quick with the prejudice and condemning of Pulev. Pulev was about to get his whole career destroyed by the thot and certain usual suspects on NSB were cheering for that. Disgusting people, the beta cuck club, the NSB of NSB (New Soy Boys of None Stop Boxing)

Comment

Working...
                      X