Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Andre Ward's headbutting and holding tactics be permitted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes but only against White or Asian opponents. Or any fighter who was born on Friday the 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Son of God?

Or would "Son of Goat" be a more fitting nickname for a boxer who relies on headbutting and other illegal tactics?
      I think I found the "father" and the "son".

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I think I found the "father" and the "son".

Green K

Comment

what a silly question. if that's actually what he does (especially the headbutting,) must you really ask?
          should headbutting be permitted? you've got to ask that?

the real question is "does andre ward intentionally headbutt?"
          and i dont think he does to any great degree. he might operate in a manner and style (normal sized guy going from boxing on the outside to fighting very short and in his opponents chest) that lends itself to clashes of heads that are worse for his opponent, but it's certianly not the head clashes that win him the fights.

he picked froch and kessler apart completely. they could fight a thousand rounds and ward wouldn't lose 20.

should crying be permitted?

lol, sorry tunney my man, but that's really what this is.
          i know i've got ward in my avatar, and people will discredit me on those grounds, but i'm telling you that worship has nothing to do with my opinion on the matter

ward could fight those guys in their living rooms and he'd beat the brakes off of them.
          he could have fought chad dawson at cruiserweight and he would have whooped that ass.

andre is his name.

Comment

obviously i voted for the final option

that's why they keep him in oakland. he sucks so bad he needs to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Wlad cheats with his holding more than Ward.
              You got that right. They don't call Wlad's style "jab jab grab" for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

what a silly question. if that's actually what he does (especially the headbutting,) must you really ask?
                should headbutting be permitted? you've got to ask that?

the real question is "does andre ward intentionally headbutt?"
                and i dont think he does to any great degree. he might operate in a manner and style (normal sized guy going from boxing on the outside to fighting very short and in his opponents chest) that lends itself to clashes of heads that are worse for his opponent, but it's certianly not the head clashes that win him the fights.

he picked froch and kessler apart completely. they could fight a thousand rounds and ward wouldn't lose 20.

should crying be permitted?

lol, sorry tunney my man, but that's really what this is.
                i know i've got ward in my avatar, and people will discredit me on those grounds, but i'm telling you that worship has nothing to do with my opinion on the matter

ward could fight those guys in their living rooms and he'd beat the brakes off of them.
                he could have fought chad dawson at cruiserweight and he would have whooped that ass.

andre is his name.
                The jury should completely disregard this post. The guy is obviously bias.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom. View Post
                  should he always fight at home? Everybody else in the super six had to fight in a foreign country.

Should he have demanded chad dawson fight him at 168, so chad would be weight-drained?

Why does andre ward work with victor conte?
                  so dawson calling out ward and asking to come down to his weight is turned into this? Smh

Comment

To be fair, for those who mentioned it, Wlads clinching is hardly illegal. But leaning his body is, same as Lenox used to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Should he always fight at home? Everybody else in the Super Six had to fight in a foreign country.

Should he have demanded Chad Dawson fight him at 168, so Chad would be weight-drained?

Why does Andre Ward work with Victor Conte?
                      The champ fights where he wants.

You fight for the 168 lb belt at 168lbs. Theres should be no catch wieghts in championship bouts.

TS sounds bitter

Comment

Working...
                      X