Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia On Dad's Tirade: Free Speech, He Can Say What He Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ex-pacfan View Post
    Yes, I 100% know that Angel would stand on the block, in philly and talk like this. Are you serious bro? You might be located in NYC but you ain't from NYC, cuz if you were, you would've never, EVER, wrote this.

See Nate Campbell's interview on fight hype "All of these bull**** writers went after Angel Garcia and they went after him hard. But the thing is, him saying ***** is nothing new to them. Puerto Rican's talk like that. Camacho talked like that and Camacho come from a family of black people."

Funny you would go and mention Camacho since I grew up...10 blocks from "Machito Way" the street named after him (I'm from Washington Houses). So there goes that theory. Oh and on your "I 100% know that Angel would stand on the block, in philly and talk like this. Are you serious bro?" You clearly skipped over the part of the context in which he used it. "My n**ga" and "you are a n**ga" convey two different types of messages. I'll give you 1000 to 1 odds that you get punched in the face within 5 minutes as a Puerto Rican standing on the block spitting "you are a n**ga" or "Bitdch azz n**ga" at black folk. Or even better yet...with Zab Judah "you are a f**king n**ger"...you tell me what corner you can stand on in ANY inner city spitting that at people that doesn't end with you sleeping on the sidewalk.

Comment

man this is as dumb as it gets if your not a hood ni**ga then you dont know thats how most people talk in the hood (if your in a heated argument its still used it might end with you in a fight but its still used). a F*** that N**ga isn't **** in the hood. now if your politically correct or not from the hood then it might sound bad but it's really not and at the end of the day they will both hug it out and say it was to sell tickets like always. look at mayorga he says all kinds of **** in the same term as N**ga and because you dumb politically correct people don't know any spanish it's all good and no one cares.

at the end of the day if anyone really wanted to stop the term Ni**ga from being used then most of it needs to be taken out of the music and entertainment. we all know this isn't going to happen. most kids didn't know what the word Ni**ga was until hip hop and rap music put it out there for everyone to hear it. now if you say it, it's all bad its not just the music its TV shows with asian people and other ethnicities making fun of the word without know the term its used. Funny thing is no one says one word when its used in movies instead they make millions off of it.
      Last edited by cruz1383; 02-22-2017, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Hyping up a fight

If this Angel guy talked like this on the streets, he'd get his ass kicked. I want a Khan and Garcia fight. Both of these *****es are trying to stay relevant. Go Thurman!

Comment

what a cop out

Danny Garcia saying "free of speech." what a cop out. You never hear DAnnny talking **** because he's too afraid that's why crack head dad does the talking.

Comment

Originally posted by cruz1383 View Post
            man this is as dumb as it gets if your not a hood ni**ga then you dont know thats how most people talk in the hood (if your in a heated argument its still used it might end with you in a fight but its still used). a F*** that N**ga isn't **** in the hood. now if your politically correct or not from the hood then it might sound bad but it's really not and at the end of the day they will both hug it out and say it was to sell tickets like always. look at mayorga he says all kinds of **** in the same term as N**ga and because you dumb politically correct people don't know any spanish it's all good and no one cares.

at the end of the day if anyone really wanted to stop the term Ni**ga from being used then most of it needs to be taken out of the music and entertainment. we all know this isn't going to happen. most kids didn't know what the word Ni**ga was until hip hop and rap music put it out there for everyone to hear it. now if you say it, it's all bad its not just the music its TV shows with asian people and other ethnicities making fun of the word without know the term its used. Funny thing is no one says one word when its used in movies instead they make millions off of it.
            if you explained this in a court of law, any judge would call you a dumb bîtch ass *****

Comment

Rafael is such a fat schmuck.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                BWaHaahaHA!!
                What's so funny? It's the truth.

Comment

Working...
                X