Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia On Dad's Tirade: Free Speech, He Can Say What He Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Naw. Family conflicts stay behind doors. Blood over everything.
    As if he has the balls to confront his dad, if he does probably gets a Jack Daniels smashed across his goofy face

Comment

He should be held accountable for his comments ,

Comment

The apple doesn't fall far from intelligence tree in the Garcia family.

Comment

The Garcia's are trash, Danny tries to be a likeable guy but every time he talks he shows he is almost as dumb as his cracked out dad. I hope Thurman puts Danny to sleep.

Comment

Maybe Thurman will just knock you out ! How bout that?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Ok fine we overlooked the Zab Judah situation, but now this is becoming a pattern. Danny says freedom of speech and he's from the inner city...Does anyone on here actually believe Angel Garcia would stand in any block in Philly and talk like that? The answer is no. I'm sorry but having the I.Q. of a bag of coke is no excuse nor is being from the inner city. He didn't hurl that shh in a joke fest, he hurled that shh with malicious intent. If someone walked up to "Danny right now and called him a Puerto Rican sack of shhh" I guarantee you he'd say "fk freedom of speech" and would want to fight. So him and his dad can go fk themselves. If Thurman wasn't motivate to kick the shh out of him, I hope he is now.
              and the time crack head angel attacked khan and all ******s. he has long history of being a hateful prick. he should be fined suspended whatever, in no other sport would anybody get away with this.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                ..the fck?!

what?

Comment

No one said you can't say what you feel, they're saying angel is a peice of hog shhiit which he is.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Ok fine we overlooked the Zab Judah situation, but now this is becoming a pattern. Danny says freedom of speech and he's from the inner city...Does anyone on here actually believe Angel Garcia would stand in any block in Philly and talk like that? The answer is no. I'm sorry but having the I.Q. of a bag of coke is no excuse nor is being from the inner city. He didn't hurl that shh in a joke fest, he hurled that shh with malicious intent. If someone walked up to "Danny right now and called him a Puerto Rican sack of shhh" I guarantee you he'd say "fk freedom of speech" and would want to fight. So him and his dad can go fk themselves. If Thurman wasn't motivate to kick the shh out of him, I hope he is now.
                    Yes, I 100% know that Angel would stand on the block, in philly and talk like this. Are you serious bro? You might be located in NYC but you ain't from NYC, cuz if you were, you would've never, EVER, wrote this.

See Nate Campbell's interview on fight hype "All of these bull**** writers went after Angel Garcia and they went after him hard. But the thing is, him saying ***** is nothing new to them. Puerto Rican's talk like that. Camacho talked like that and Camacho come from a family of black people."
                    Last edited by ex-pacfan; 02-21-2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
                      If I hear one more welter or boxer use the opener "at the end of the day"
                      It's like all these dorks out here saying "bro" all the mufuckin time.

DORK

I don't give a fuck if you black white mexican whatever you a fuckin dork.

Comment

Working...
                      X