No announcement yet.

Some lady came and knocked on my door

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Reminds of the time that crazy woman was banging on my door and screaming at the top of her lungs...

so I unlocked it and let her out.
    lol

I once had a HUGE (way taller than me) dude yelling and banging on my door to let him in. It was so random. I jumped up and went to see WTF was going on but when I opened the door I forgot I had left the outer metal security gate/door unlocked so he had already opened it and started to barge in. It was a big struggle to get him out and when he was out he had a death grip on the security door's knob so I couldn't lock it. I had to kick the security door against him to force him back and he almost tumbled backwards down the cement stairs.

I called the cops and they found him wandering around in the area. He was just drunk AF and he told the cops he got in a fight with his friend and the friend locked him out. The guy thought I was his buddy, lol. The cops were like, "He was just trying to go to his friend's house to crash because he was way too drunk to drive home." They helped him find the right place.

Not the first time I've had drunk people just walk into an apartment. Phoenix is weird like that. Might not get robbed but you'll meet a lot of weird fuks.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I wish I could do something
      That's the worst. Sorry to hear about that whole situation.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        meanwhile in Beercules basement

You have great taste Beer !!

Comment

sad hopefully she will find her, its a shame these serial stalker types need to kill them after instead instead of just raping them and letting them go, but thats worst case scenario run aways happen etc

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            That's the worst. Sorry to hear about that whole situation.
            Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            sad hopefully she will find her, its a shame these serial stalker types need to kill them after instead instead of just raping them and letting them go, but thats worst case scenario run aways happen etc
            It's the worst. God damn I hated to see that

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              It's the worst. God damn I hated to see that
              So how long has she been missing? And did the mother ever call the cops?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                A,week. Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  And yes the cops know.

I was walking to the store earlier that day and was thinking why are there so many cops

Well damn I found out why

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    lol

I once had a HUGE (way taller than me) dude yelling and banging on my door to let him in. It was so random. I jumped up and went to see WTF was going on but when I opened the door I forgot I had left the outer metal security gate/door unlocked so he had already opened it and started to barge in. It was a big struggle to get him out and when he was out he had a death grip on the security door's knob so I couldn't lock it. I had to kick the security door against him to force him back and he almost tumbled backwards down the cement stairs.

I called the cops and they found him wandering around in the area. He was just drunk AF and he told the cops he got in a fight with his friend and the friend locked him out. The guy thought I was his buddy, lol. The cops were like, "He was just trying to go to his friend's house to crash because he was way too drunk to drive home." They helped him find the right place.

Not the first time I've had drunk people just walk into an apartment. Phoenix is weird like that. Might not get robbed but you'll meet a lot of weird fuks.
                    lol thats crazy. The only weirdos to knock on doors where i live are these Christian nuts trying to convert you. Very persistent and keep coming back no matter how many times you tell them your not interested.

They dont even look the type usually its two good looking girls in their 20's dressed casual. Wonder if that's a tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                      lol thats crazy. The only weirdos to knock on doors where i live are these Christian nuts trying to convert you. Very persistent and keep coming back no matter how many times you tell them your not interested.

They dont even look the type usually its two good looking girls in their 20's dressed casual. Wonder if that's a tactic.
                      So then tell them you'll say yes if they both agree to blow you.

Comment

Working...
                      X