No announcement yet.

Question on PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on PEDs

I know VADA has a list, but I've never heard of pretty much all of those big chemical whatever words.

My question is, beyond normal protein, what is allowed? Are most pre-workout type things allowed? Or are there plenty of pre-workouts that would have a banned chemical in them? Or would an outlet like bodybuilding.com have quite a few things for sale that would be banned substances?

And are many of the banned substances perfectly legal for someone to use if they aren't competing in an organization that bans it?

Anything not on the banned substance list. Its on WADA's site.

Personally I think that PRP Therapy should be banned, but the issue is good luck proving someone had that. And if thats not cheating, but blood doping is the logic on why one is cool & the other isn't is thin.

Also stem cell bs should be illegal, but lotsa mfers are doing that these days...you never hear about boxers doing it, but I'm f#cking POSITIVE the Floyd's & Manny's & Klitschko's were doing that when they were still on top & in their later years. Wouldn't be surprised with many of the top guys around doing that. If Thurman didn't get it done with his shoulder injury I'd be shocked. But again boxers NEVER bring it up cuz it sounds suspect to most boxing fans who are thinking everyone is cheating.

Random question for anyone: Has ANY boxer admitted to using stem cells or PRP? Maybe some have mentioned it idk, I just know I've never heard a boxer mention it that wasn't retired, but I know some of these guys are up on that sh^t & done it cuz why f#cking wouldn't you. That sh^t is some next level sh^t and not illegal.

Comment

It's all about what a specific org or commission has banned. Sometimes, it's a perfectly legal substance like creatine.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        I know VADA has a list, but I've never heard of pretty much all of those big chemical whatever words.

My question is, beyond normal protein, what is allowed? Are most pre-workout type things allowed? Or are there plenty of pre-workouts that would have a banned chemical in them? Or would an outlet like bodybuilding.com have quite a few things for sale that would be banned substances?

And are many of the banned substances perfectly legal for someone to use if they aren't competing in an organization that bans it?
        Usually not, if they do become banned they get taken off the market pretty quick from big name sites...ala DMAA. Most supplements you buy as a normal person have a Certified Banned Substance free label on them and have been tested, so taking one and getting banned allows you for a suit against said companies... so they usually don't mess up. Not saying it can't happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Anything not on the banned substance list. Its on WADA's site.

Personally I think that PRP Therapy should be banned, but the issue is good luck proving someone had that. And if thats not cheating, but blood doping is the logic on why one is cool & the other isn't is thin.

Also stem cell bs should be illegal, but lotsa mfers are doing that these days...you never hear about boxers doing it, but I'm f#cking POSITIVE the Floyd's & Manny's & Klitschko's were doing that when they were still on top & in their later years. Wouldn't be surprised with many of the top guys around doing that. If Thurman didn't get it done with his shoulder injury I'd be shocked. But again boxers NEVER bring it up cuz it sounds suspect to most boxing fans who are thinking everyone is cheating.

Random question for anyone: Has ANY boxer admitted to using stem cells or PRP? Maybe some have mentioned it idk, I just know I've never heard a boxer mention it that wasn't retired, but I know some of these guys are up on that sh^t & done it cuz why f#cking wouldn't you. That sh^t is some next level sh^t and not illegal.
          Manny listed PRP treatments on the prefight medical form vs Floyd in 2015.

For an injury he allegedly sustained in 2008.

That magically healed from salt water.

Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post

Smh.
            After repair surgery you mean...

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post

My question is, beyond normal protein, what is allowed? Are most pre-workout type things allowed? Or are there plenty of pr3e-workouts that would have a banned chemical in them? Or would an outlet like bodybuilding.com have quite a few things for sale that would be banned substances?

you should just pm
              THEFRESHBRAWLER and SKINYSTEV they are the experts on this subject they know everything

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                After repair surgery you mean...
                How long does a 1 and a half full thickness tear take to heal.

Here's a hint, you won't be shooting three pointers 30 days out.

So yeah. Magically healed by salt water.

Even Freddy Roach said it was BS

DR Elletrache said it was a MIRACLE!

Just stop while you are ahead.

Comment

Smh.
                  Lolololololololololololololollolol

Comment

How long does a 1 and a half full thickness tear take to heal.

Here's a hint, you won't be shooting three pointers 30 days out.

So yeah. Magically healed by salt water.

Even Freddy Roach said it was BS

DR Elletrache said it was a MIRACLE!

Just stop while you are ahead.
                    Excercising in water is standard treatment for the surgery that Pac had.

Comment

Working...
                    X