Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Not For The Extra Time - Ortiz May Have Finished Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Not For The Extra Time - Ortiz May Have Finished Wilder

Heavyweight contender Luis Ortiz (28-1, 24 KOs) is not happy with the way his world title shot played out last weekend at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Ortiz had WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) in serious trouble during the seventh round and appeared to be on the verge of finishing him off. Wilder appeared to be saved by the bell.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's all I wanted to hear/read!! I'm glad Wilder looked vulnerable in that 7th round. That moment sealed the deal for Hearn to make the fight maybe?....... Hopefully it will get made I'm not gonna get too excited I just wanna see a good fight.

Comment

all the aj fanboys failing to mention aj was up on the wlad cards when most people had wlad up

Comment

All boxing judges in US are corrupted. Facts.

Comment

Give the boxing public what it wants by stop talking and quit hiding your boy and put him in the ring with "The Bronze Bomber" so he could whoop his ass.

Comment

"fast eddie" grasping at straws

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              all the aj fanboys failing to mention aj was up on the wlad cards when most people had wlad up
              I was thinking the same thing lol I also recall a Joshua mouthpiece issue. Think it was the 6th round.

We could nitpick a lot of what happens in the ring, but the results are what they are.
              Last edited by Butch.McRae; 03-09-2018, 01:25 PM.

Comment

nah, he'd recovered by then...

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  I was thinking the same thing lol I also recall a Joshua mouthpiece issue. Think it was the 6th round.

We could nitpick a lot of what happens in the ring, but the results are what they are.
                  Spit his mouth piece out to get extra time

Comment

Hearn needs to stop being complete twat here .Had Wlad had not been 43 years old then he would've probably stopped AJ. ....he didn't. Neither did Ortiz stop Wilder.Hearn will do everything he can to keep his cash cow safe but AJ. needs to take command he is beginning to look like he himself doesn't fancy it .No Miller and please No Whyte rematch .Hearn is being a real twat here.

Comment

Working...
                    X