Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's happened to Devon Alexander? - Vs. Bradley II makes sense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's happened to Devon Alexander? - Vs. Bradley II makes sense?

After losing to Aaron Martinez in bad fashion, it seems like he's dropped off the radar a bit even worse than when Robert Guerrero was beaten by Keith Thurman. I know Alexander is coming back in the summer but it seems as though it's summer now and no one seems to be talking about any showdown because they're all high still on Garcia, Thurman, Porter, Brook, Broner, Vargas and Khan.

How would you legitimately rate his chances against the above? Here's my take:

Garcia - loses a close UD
    Thurman - Get's knocked out
    Porter - Get's knocked out this time
    Vargas - I think he'd give Vargas a boxing lesson if I'm completely honest like what the Maidana fight turned out to be.
    Broner - Winnable fight for both but I have Broner winning a UD.
    Khan - Get's UD'ed again
    Bradley - ? I think the second time around would be way more entertaining and giving Bradley's now willingness to trade as of recently, I think it'll resemble a brawl. I have Bradley again by UD.

Bradley seems like a good viable option for a comeback fight. It's a chance for redemption against a fighter who's on the failing side as of late. Anyone else love the idea of Bradley Vs. Alexander II? I think Broner would also be a good matchup.

Berto is coming back as well but a win over Victor means fuck all tbh.

Wow: 90 views and several hours gone and not a single reply. This just goes to show you how much interest there is with Devon Alexander LOL @_@
    Devon by UD
    0.00%
    Devon by TKO/KO
    0.00%
    Bradley by UD
    85.71%
    Bradley by TKO/KO
    14.29%
    Devon by SD
    0.00%
    Bradley by SD
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by MeiXiang; 06-22-2016, 04:31 PM.

Alexander has lost too often to too poor of fighters recently to be important anymore. Bradley has only lost to Pacquiao and is still in the welterweight champion mix. Bradley easily beat Alexander before and the gap between their fighting abilities is wider than ever. Bradley should win a very easy ud. I doubt Alexander can beat a top 10 world rated welterweight any more. He lost every round to Khan and he is worse now than he was then.

Comment

Where's the 'no thanks' option?

Comment

It will BURN again for Alexander, Bradley stops him

Comment

Never liked alexander
          Boring personality, never extended his punches in the ring and made a ridiculous noise everytime he throws a punch.

Comment

Did you even watch the first fight?

Comment

What a weird matchup to ask for again. Never going to happen.

Comment

Working...
              X