Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's career isn't done. Shut up already.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll be fine......

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
      Nah. Boxing tends to be very forgiving towards PED users, even though it's one of the most dangerous sports for them to be used.

However, Canelo will definitely take a big hit in popularity and reputation, and this dark cloud will hang over him to some degree for the rest of his career. He'll still be one of the most popular boxers out there, but there is no doubt Anthony Joshua is gonna take over as the biggest name in boxing.
      yes another PED monster

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
        You forgot yo say that he is a ugly ginger like the 90% of your comments
        Clenelo Alvaroid is ugly ginger

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          LOL is anyone saying that?

But yea this will be a vacation for him ultimately. He'll definitely need to repair his rep/popularity & GBP needs to figure some sh^t out for the next 12mos if he gets suspended that long, but he'll be back.

He for sure needs to work on his English why he's gone. When he comes back he needs to be doing his promos in Spanish AND English or else he might have reached his high water PPV mark with Floyd back in the day which isn't something I thought would be the cause or was gonna for sure to be the cause.
          I have always wonder about that, and need some explaining if possible, why does people insist on boxers learning english? how does that help?, for promotion, they are always doing world tours and everybody seems ok with fighters not speaking english, me for example, I dont mind when fighters have translators, I can guarrantee that if this fight goes ahead it will be very good. Canelo vs May numbers are because Mayweather, but also because Canelo, anyways, I really dont think the english was or ever been an issue.

Comment

It isn't so much his reputation as it is, can Canelo perform without PEDs? If he can then all is well but I have a feeling he can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
              I have always wonder about that, and need some explaining if possible, why does people insist on boxers learning english? how does that help?
              I believe it broadens your audience & reaches more people who might be potential fans. There aren't a whole lot of subtitles or language converting devices out there being used in the boxing business. If people don't know what you are saying they are less likely to listen or become invested in you.

And the translator thing is awkward on its best day & a dumpster fire on its worst day. But it still doesn't personalize your message as much for people as your words do in a language people can understand.

I mean I think thats a big piece of the puzzle on why Manny & GGG became as big as they did from non-English speaking countries or not being of some Hispanic origin in the US. The US is pretty xenophobic as a whole still & its harder for these foreign guys to get popular if not for their ability to assimilate more & learning the language is a big part of that.

Comment

clenelo is mediocre without PEDīs. itīs enough for the angulos and kirklands of the world but a superior boxer like GGG, jacobs, charlo bros and co would slaughter him even harder if he would fight them clean like he did mayweather LOL

Comment

The first that watch without him gassing was agiants Lara. He was throwing bombs, missing and not getting tired. And the wrapping thing. All fighters are going to check on that too.

Comment

Boxing fans have a bitter taste

Comment

Working...
                    X