Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eubank Concerned For Golovkin If Faced Against Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Eubank Jr is the only MW in the whole division who actually thinks that he can beat Golovkin.

Yeah, he's crazy, and so is his dad, but boxing would be a lot more exciting if there were more crazies like the Eubanks in the sport.
    I have always been a fan of Eubanks sr! He was such a clown. I loved his battles with the dark destroyer.

Naturally I like Jr too.

I remember watching interviews with Eubanks sr and he could talk up a **** storm.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
      Don't ever post again. That is the posting of an imbecile. I'd be embarrassed to be you.
      But HBO protecting Lil'Gs drug testing... only one test and three weeks before the fight? Off seasonI imagine Abel slipping juice in that cabbage soup and all acting like nothing is happening. You've got great fighters like Barrera naturally growing and slightly out of shape close to retirement or Chavez Sr. Then you've Golovkin that looks completely different than in the amateurs nor that KO power existing. He is HBOs new drug protected Pac boy gen.ver.2

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        To be fair BJS is in my opinion the real "best" in the division. He's beaten quality opponents and hasn't shown very many weak points.
        This is just dumb. No one would favour BJS over Golovkin other than his inner circle & a few zealous fan-boys. I rate the kid but he is to Golovkin what Cleverly or Bute is to to a Kovalev or Beterbiev IMO (Though I do think BJS is slightly better than Cleverly ever was.. But still it's a fairish comparison)..

Golovkin would be a HUGEEEEE favourite. So he isn't the 'real' anything. Jacobs probably has a better single win than either of them (depending on how you'd favour Lemieux & Murray over the overrated Quillin) over fake chocolate! It means ****! I mean Jacobs is to GGG what Cloud was to Beterbiev!

Like it or not Golovkin is the concensus #1 MW & for good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          But HBO protecting Lil'Gs drug testing... only one test and three weeks before the fight? Off seasonI imagine Abel slipping juice in that cabbage soup and all acting like nothing is happening. You've got great fighters like Barrera naturally growing and slightly out of shape close to retirement or Chavez Sr. Then you've Golovkin that looks completely different than in the amateurs nor that KO power existing. He is HBOs new drug protected Pac boy gen.ver.2
          I literally don't care about or understand anything you just said.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
            I literally don't care about or understand anything you just said.
            that's why you reply in the thread or quote..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I have always been a fan of Eubanks sr! He was such a clown. I loved his battles with the dark destroyer.

Naturally I like Jr too.

I remember watching interviews with Eubanks sr and he could talk up a **** storm.
              Yeah, there were some great fights between the the Brit-pack rivals back then!

Eubank/Benn, Michael Watson beating one then losing, tragically, to the other.

Eubank Sr still is a clown! Who would believe that a boxer's dad would climb into the ring between rounds, wearing riding boots and a monacle, then just stand there with his arms folded supervising his son's corner.

Comment

jr is a legitimately world class talent. i really believe that. kid has speed and power that you do not teach. great combination puncher. just a talented, talented kid. son of a SMW great.

golovkin would freaking mruder him, doe. he's too open when he throws combinations. golovkin has great, great timing, which will always beat talent based speed. you need great timing in addition to your speed to deal with great timing like golovkin has, and i do n't think eubanks jr has the craft for that.

he's not floyd mayweather, even if he's faster than gennady golovkin.

mid round knockout. jr might touch up golovkin more than the other guys, but he also nmight find himself open and getting hit with hard counters more than the other guys because of how wde open his chin gets.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Yeah, there were some great fights between the the Brit-pack rivals back then!

Eubank/Benn, Michael Watson beating one then losing, tragically, to the other.

Eubank Sr still is a clown! Who would believe that a boxer's dad would climb into the ring between rounds, wearing riding boots and a monacle, then just stand there with his arms folded supervising his son's corner.
                  I think Floyd stole a few plays out of Eubank sr's. book, but Floyd speaks Ebonics, and Eubank sr sounded witty and crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I know kid, I know.. I saw the fight! Are you a millennial? Is a game controller your best friend? Yes to both obviously!

Do you pay bills? Ouch!!! Do you live at home? Ouch!

Do your parents want you to stop playing video games, posting on Boxingscene and get a job? Ouch!

My lunch break is coming to an end. Back to the office.
                    lmao, maybe it because I didnt want to think of myself as old but I can totally see this being the description of a GGG fan. I remember growing up wanting to move out and establish myself, nowadays guys are 28years old living with mommy and daddy with a GGG poster in their room next to their lube and box of tissues.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      lmao, maybe it because I didnt want to think of myself as old but I can totally see this being the description of a GGG fan. I remember growing up wanting to move out and establish myself, nowadays guys are 28years old living with mommy and daddy with a GGG poster in their room next to their lube and box of tissues.
                      Yep!

It is easy for me to accurately predict the below. My friends kids in the states are this way. No independence at all.

" Mom, can you by me the newest game next week? Oh yeah, we are out of Cheetos and hot pockets. Also don't forget my Mountain Dew at Costco. I am running low on lube and tissue paper too! Can I get a new phone... Please mom, my phone is 4 months old.... C'mon mom.... Thanks mom!"

Comment

Working...
                      X