No announcement yet.

Only 2 acceptable ways to exonerate Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 2 acceptable ways to exonerate Canelo

1. Hair follicle testing (which will be able to determine if it was a one time incidental food consumption incident OR if he used that actual drug over a prolonged period of time - since the amount, mcg, you take in pill form versus the mcgs found in meat is enormously higher)

2. A thorough and elaborate investigation. (Similar to that of the FIFA investigation they launched that led to those 5 mexican soccer players getting exonerated. They worked with the mexican gov't and the food industry conglomerates. They found out what days they ate, where they ate, what training camp it was at, what times they ate, where that training camp purchases it's meat, what farm that butcher purchased it's meat, if and how that farm used Clen on it's livestock, etc)

A very thorough, blow-by-blow investigation.

Though I think hair follicle testing would reveal a bit more, I feel that if those mexican soccer players can get exonerated due to using investigative procedures not including hair testing, then so can Canelo. Fair is fair.

Guilty or not, I believe Canelo should still face a steep fine - to ensure that he and his team, from now on, will take the necessary steps to make sure they stay clear of this situation again. I also think that all boxers that live in and host their training camps in Mexico should be under 24/7-365 random blood/urine testing - to decrease the possibility of microdosing in between fights.

But neither are going to happen. You know Bobby B is going to clear him unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
      But neither are going to happen. You know Bobby B is going to clear him unfortunately.
      Unfortunately, I think you're right. I always thought that too. Which is why I think those are the only 2 "acceptable" ways. Meaning it will be acceptable to the public, to where the public can say "well, they went all out, they did their due diligence, they launched a fair and comprehensive investigation"

Comment

If the test would exonerate instead of convict then it would be performed.

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
          Unfortunately, I think you're right. I always thought that too. Which is why I think those are the only 2 "acceptable" ways. Meaning it will be acceptable to the public, to where the public can say "well, they went all out, they did their due diligence, they launched a fair and comprehensive investigation"
          Bobby B will say considering Canelo's later tests came back clean, we feel the failed test were so low (they weren't) we consider the result erroneous therefor no foul! He is clean.

I can see it now. The question really is how will the public take it. Will they believe it like with the IV bags and TUE?

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            If the test would exonerate instead of convict then it would be performed.
            If it helps his case or hurts his case, regardless, the purpose is to get to the bottom of it via THOROUGH investigation. If I knew I never took the actual drug itself, I'd do hair testing in a heartbeat. If I knew I was guilty, I'd steer clear from it as far as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
              Bobby B will say considering Canelo's later tests came back clean, we feel the failed test were so low (they weren't) we consider the result erroneous therefor no foul! He is clean.

I can see it now. The question really is how will the public take it. Will they believe it like with the IV bags and TUE?
              I think the general public/people that don't care too much just want to see it go away by any means. People that care and want a thorough investigation (and not just repeat what the GoldenBoy doctor said initially when the positive test came out - that it was consistent with food contamination).

Really go into details with the numbers and explain to the public why you reached either conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
                If it helps his case or hurts his case, regardless, the purpose is to get to the bottom of it via THOROUGH investigation. If I knew I never took the actual drug itself, I'd do hair testing in a heartbeat. If I knew I was guilty, I'd steer clear from it as far as possible.
                Exactly! Sulaiman won't push for it and Canelo don't want it.

Comment

I can see it now, he will show up hairless and freshly shaven.

Comment

Exonerate? He was given a free pass to cheat!!!

He should have already been suspended by now

Comment

Working...
                    X