Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    This is awkwardly hilarious.

I wish you the best though, seriously.
    Already booked my session for Saturday. I got a phone consultation scheduled with the girl today. Pretty sure she wants to make sure I’m aware that this isn’t prostitution and that I’m not allowed to touch her boobies.

I’ll be sure to let you know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Already booked my session for Saturday. I got a phone consultation scheduled with the girl today. Pretty sure she wants to make sure I’m aware that this isn’t prostitution and that I’m not allowed to touch her boobies.

I’ll be sure to let you know how it goes.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes, I really got a new bottle of lotion.

Comment

"Certified professional cuddler"

Wonder what he had to go through to become that

Comment

Good luck. Let us know how it goes, I really got a new bottle of lotion.
          I’m gonna have to constantly remind myself to not get a boner.

Comment

I bet there's video footage of Pretty Boy 32 sucking some bbc, in slow motion.
            Yes, i heard that too, but the truth is even more shocking!
            pb32 has total control of his throat muscles, allowing him the ability to take any size BBC. He had his right hand man, Abracadabra, The Magic Man have taken their slow motion” Disappearing Dong Trick” to see if they can conjure up some magic black wand loads down their throats.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              I’m gonna have to constantly remind myself to not get a boner.
              There’s a group of college kids who hang out in Shibuya, Tokyo giving out free hugs on the street, I was hoping a cute chick would gimme a hug, but some fat, stanky, disgusting looking young fool hugged me before I could get away.

I’m going to call that j girl tomorrow, and see if her friend is available.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                There’s a group of college kids who hang out in Shibuya, Tokyo giving out free hugs on the street, I was hoping a cute chick would gimme a hug, but some fat, stanky, disgusting looking young fool hugged me before I could get away.

You in India yet big bro? Haven't spoke to you in a minute and I haven't kept up with any Thunderdome threads.

I bet Pretty Boy would suck the curry off some Indian dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

J girls be shy. I keep on forgetting to email her again.

Comment

This is pretty brilliant. I'm way too fidgety to cuddle (that's the excuse I give my girl anyway).

Let us know how it goes. I can't imagine it being anything other that painfully fking awkward but if nothing else, I'm sure you'll have a good story for us. That's gotta be worth $80.

Comment

You in India yet big bro? Haven't spoke to you in a minute and I haven't kept up with any Thunderdome threads.

I bet Pretty Boy would suck the curry off some Indian dick.
                      India is ext month, if nog comes up. Eupif you are noton my ailing list. I’ll send you pics and other interesting stuff, get my email address from Morph.

Peace, it’s good to be back, but I do miss the driving and the cost of good Mexican food.

Comment

Working...
                      X