Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'd Definitely Rather Fight Breazeale On Fox Than PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody is buying ppv with these two Muppets on it

Comment

Wilder is right. Nobody would pay 75$ for this ****. It would flop horribly.

Comment

Wilder cracking me up with this, but he's right

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
          You are obviously an illiterate troll. I hope they aren't paying you.
          Pot calling kettle black, you are the troll you bum! How can a sane mind make such ignorant idiotic comment? Only Wilder fa girls, hillybilly or trump loons can spew out the crap!

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
            Name 1 American fighter that is a PPV star currently. Why are you so angry you had to bring up racist crap? Must be British since y'all love taking things so serious and get so emotional. I'll Bet you're not such tough guy without your keyboard. Silly child sit your ass down and watch your country men get beat up by Americans, on American soil too.
            Am no American and top HW currently are brits and that’s a fact, the brits are coming to conquer the US and there is nothin your ignorant uneducated self can do abart it! Wilder has been exposed as a fraud!!!

Comment

I have never posted before so please hear me out. I think all of the so called champions need to grow a pair and show the world who the man really is. Forget about splits if you end up on top then you can name your price. Right now they all act like a bunch of prima donnas. Man up and go to war.

Comment

The irony of his comments, whilst I agree with it he himself has only just had one PPV fight. And that was more to do with his opponent than him.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                  Smart move by Wilder. He gains viewers and fans on free TV that will make bigger fights better PPV's.
                  Yep. This how you build your brand. Wilder should be bigger than he is, but he is making better decisions in the last couple years. Really good fights (Ortiz and Fury), and wanting to keep his mandatory on free TV. Network TV on top of that, where there are bigger viewer numbers than ESPN.

His brand may never catch up to Joshua, but he can sure increase it from where it is to be a huge deal over the next portion of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Volnavy80 View Post
                    I have never posted before so please hear me out. I think all of the so called champions need to grow a pair and show the world who the man really is. Forget about splits if you end up on top then you can name your price. Right now they all act like a bunch of prima donnas. Man up and go to war.
                    Welcome, and you will not get any complaints from any of us on that point.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                      But he wants 50/50 with Joshua though at the same time? Now you understand
                      Is Joshua a ppv star in the US? You sound like one of those matchroom accountants I keep hearing about.

Comment

Working...
                      X